DW Invitational 3: Danganronpa: Memories of the Past: 8/14 Day 4 (Chapter 2)

i’m not fully caught up yet but i’ll do so now, there’s like a 200 post gap i havent read yet

1 Like

yeah, like i said there ARE explanations for that inconsistency but none that really satisfy me

1 Like

so offered to claim but didnt actually claim

If you don’t want to make an updated reads list, I’m curious about your reads on the following people:
Me
Kana
Arturo
Hazard
Eliza (an updated read if something changed)
Bee
Meme

This was to Marl

does kork usually lowpost as a wolf?

1 Like

Realizing now my notes are shit
Arty : With many people seeing them as Town, and their Progessive Help, I feel like they’re fine. They did decide to attack Merpy though, more on that Later

Marl : Unlike everyone else, I find Marl to be super suspicious, the entire 1200 messages beforehand has them throwing out random accusations wildly and alot of time with very small snippets of evidence (specifically, 5 accusations). Plus, while it may be on account of experience, they did confidently claim the amount of Mafia there are (whether they’re right or wrong who knows

Kana : Not only has Kana been pretty chill with their decisions, and been on the bus on Marl, but they also trust me, UNLIKE SOME PEOPLE

Kork : Extremely Harsh to me and critical in their words. Town >:(

Bylamir : Like everyone, Hasnt said much. I say we keep em now, and then maybe Poke the bear Day 2 or 3

Hazard : I think…they’re fine. Generally Good Discription, Chill enough. nothing too crazy said

Apo : Very not into, Most of their messages are just jumbled garbage, constantly steps in and out of verbal combat for different people, and actively said theyre distracted with other stuff. Maybe not scum, but not town either

Merpy: The Same as Kork, but the Angellic Version. I want to trust, but after the trauma of Merpy fucking us in one of my first DRWW games with them, I can see a repeat happening now. Then again, Im guessing mafia doesnt want information and Merpy killed themselves trying to get that shit

Eliza : Havent gotten much from them, other than them chaining on Meme and then Chaining on me. HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Kiiruma: theyve said very little, I think same treatment as Byla

Drinks: I think I remember someone throwing Arty and Drinks Under the Bus? I dont have much notes on them, but since Im not the most trusting of Marl, im a bit more trusting of Drinks

Peach: Ngl, For most of my reading of you, Ive seen you do nothing but roleplay, which is cool, but not helpful. Im not Suspicious of you though. I wont keep my eyes on you though. I will keep my antennae though.

memeking: HEY NEWBIE BROS. I think you’re safe. for now anyway, we both dont know what the fuck we’re doing. Also I feel like if you did evil (like some people mentioned) the people in Mafia chat would tell you and teach you how to Mafia

With that, VOTE: Eliza, I would of Voted Marl, but I think if I go for Marl I will be, again, cooked the shit out of and dead

Does it matter though with like…4 people on my ass already though?

1 Like

i’ll make an updated list when i’m caught up

1 Like

I read fast, plus I skimmed like some of it

I don’t think I’ve ever played a wolf game with Kork, but I know they tend to be more on the quiet side when evil in other games. This is just something I’ve noticed with personal experience. Like they’re exerting a lot of effort here which feels townie in comparison to evil playstyles in other games

the screaming comes when someone is getting pushed and doesn’t like it :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

To clarify, when I say “wolf game” I mean I don’t think I’ve played a game where they are evil. We have played forum mafia together

I miss the times when I had a voice and could just scream

IM THE ALTER EGO BITCH

1 Like

Thanks for giving a reads list, Bee! :hugs:

i dont just think merpy isnt scum, i think it’s giga obvious that she isnt scum
this read alone puts you at like 75% mafia for me i think

2 Likes

since guava put peach at the top of his list my tincan brain is jingling the peach/arty w/w world and it wont stop

1 Like

Yes i did let me go grab it.

I’ll be back need to watch a lecture

Right here

1 Like

this is crazy

1 Like