DW Invitational 3: Danganronpa: Memories of the Past: 8/14 Day 4 (Chapter 2)

ElizaThePsycho (3): Marluxion, MerpyDerpy, BeesWax
BeesWax (2): ElizaThePsycho, Kork
Bylamir (1): Memekingpizza
Kork (1): Kanave
MerpyDerpy (1): guavagudetama

Not Voting (6): Bylamir, Hazardwaste, Kiiruma, Drinks, Apocryphal, PrincessPeach

Remidner to submit day actions of any since i didn’t post earlyier will accept slightly late today but day action deadline will be 1 hour from EoD today.

and then what about meme though?

1 Like

you also were not interested in pushing meme but dont talk about him there outside of talking about eliza’s read in that post

I have no reason to suspect Meme.

I don’t find any of their behaviour outwardly suspicious so far, and Elizas push on Meme, like I said, didn’t really help persuade me. None of his messages have screamed wolf, nor town to me so I just haven’t had anything to really say about him.

Give the thing to me :palms_up_together:

Seeing how bee has given a read list, something eliza has not done, I’m more inclined to hang eliza over bee today

VOTE: Eliza

1 Like

With EoD i want to get a vote up there so

VOTE: Bylamir

Bylamirs read list was very lacking, small, not really touching in any of the discussions we had the entire time, which it absolutely should not have been for 1000 missed messages needed to read up on. played it easy simply saying everyone but the current most voted wagon was “good” and that eliza, the most voted wagon, was “sus” and than proceeded to disappear again. Either wolf trying to lay low, or a townie that isn’t really helping us advance at all.

1 Like

Dangling
Merpy
Apopo

Drinks
Kiiruma
Kork

Bee
Meme

Hazard
Bylamir
Kanave

Eliza
Peach

Arturo
Grandpas

1 Like

VOTE: guava

Kanave and above I am unwilling to let die today, Kana specifically because I’m going to be using my day ability on her

1 Like

Is there a reason why you want to push Bylamir over Eliza? Yes, Bylamir’s list was certainly lacking in some areas, but a read list is better than no read list

1 Like

Oh?

I concur, maybe Byla is busy with stuff and cant be higher active and give bigger read-

oh wait…they’re playing league…
Iunno anymore

1 Like

not going to elaborate further

They did this as town in the last forum mafia game they were in too. It feels kinda bad to use this as a tell for them, but I think the less invested they are in the game, the more likely they are to be town. Sounds contradictory, I know

1 Like

merpy is giga transparent as town and of all the people not immediately seeing that, arturo being one is completley and absolutely outing in my opinion

2 Likes

That’s fair. Would you prefer for us to spike Kana then? I don’t feel as confident on Kana tbh, but I trust your call

nope, i’m suspicious of her but i want her alive so i can use my ability on her

1 Like

i want arty dead today

1 Like

Ooooo intriguing :spiral_notepad: