DW Invitational 3: Danganronpa: Memories of the Past: 8/14 Day 4 (Chapter 2)

Would you like me to shift my vote on to them?

I may be able to help :wink:

if you also think heā€™s scum yeah
itā€™s either arty or eliza fmpov

bylamir is a bait vote
he hasnā€™t done much but he also hasnt really done anything suspicious in my opinion

Idk what FMPOV means, but yeah Arturo is in my scum-leaning. Only reason I didnā€™t put them on scum list with Kana is because I started to doubt myself. I thought maybe they did have a valid reason to suspect me. Thatā€™s mainly why I wanted to hear your opinion. Because I feel like Iā€™m being mega townie, but thatā€™s also me being biased because I see my role. Thank you for your readsšŸ‘šŸ»

fmpov = from my point of view

1 Like

VOTE: MerpyDerpy
Ok thereā€™s a reason Iā€™m doing this vote. This is my logic It all has to do with Merpy trying to read our reads. Fair they can do but saying it out loud to everyone to interact with to have the list more accurate could just be a mafia ploy. To see which Mafia member is in the good graces and to kill the town on the higher side of the trusted list. But this is just me rambling on about I donā€™t see it as a good thing for town. Unless Iā€™m completely missing the point. But outing roles isnā€™t a good thing apparently but outing our current reads are. This is day 0 where reads are flimsy and can break easily. The list could easily be manipulated but Iā€™m sure someone would call it out if it was. But just tiny adjustments on the rankings could affect public opinion and put people in a box about their reads. (Woah I didnā€™t expect FM to make me type that much)

I have another drafted message in another tab, still working on a Merpy analysis then going to view Kanave if I have the time but wanted to chime in here if voting determination is happening.
Very on-board with an Eliza axe here, sheā€™s come out much more aggressive than I remember from the previous game and hasnā€™t given me anything else to go off of after that.

1 Like

i am also happy with arty of eliza today. so honestly to make a funny counter wagon VOTE: guava

These lists are public knowledge anyway. Me making it easier to access only benefits town. Huh???

ew i called Quava arty i feel every bone in my body breaking down

Iā€™m going to switch vote to save my own ass. WHAT IS HAPPENING?!
VOTE: Arturo

Classic random vote shuffling nonsense in final hours :sweat:
VOTE: Eliza

Oh wait shit theyā€™re not Arturo. Fuck.
UNVOTE
VOTE: Guava

HUH

VOTE: Guava

1 Like

There we go. That was a struggle :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

it got there eventually

1 Like

what?

you have to put guava for the vc to count it since votebot doesnā€™tā€™ recognize nicknames

1 Like