DW Invitational 3: Danganronpa: Memories of the Past: 8/14 Day 4 (Chapter 2)

Not the townfell :skull:

Townfell is such a great fucking pun

Absolute peak

hihi i havent backread

1 Like

Anyway

I need to clean kitchen

Dies

1 Like

I believe there is atleast one wolf in the group voting Guava. This push seems sudden, with the reasoning in my eyes being flimsy to just suspicious, and Im not a huuuge overall fan of any of them in thread, especially the last bit of today.

1 Like

Thats the usual for him tho. If he high posts tbf he is usually evil

because like from my point of view merpy has been extremely towny today but i could just be pocketed by their playstyle

arturo and kana not even having her above null is just absurd fmpov and makes me suspicious of both of them

apo i think is town and agrees

i need another set of eyes that i can trust to give their opinion

1 Like

i’m not calling it suspicious i’m just saying its unfortunate

1 Like

I mean i feel like all of the people voting Quava has expressed suspicion on them during the last day. So i dont know where you got the suddenness from this

But it’s not just what a t/w scenario could look like because you then say “if we are aligned, he’s bussing me” as if they only way we’re aligned is if we’re both wolves

Kanave’s been less assertive than I’m used to, but being the first day this isn’t enough to say it’s a red flag.

Honestly, its less so sudden on guava, more so theres a sudden push to NOT get eliza killed. Most of these people also suspect eliza, and have mentioned Eliza has not contributed, so I dont really understand nor like how quick there was to change the wagon to guava.

1 Like

Thats one heck of a CFD

i am using my Investigative Power Role :tm: on Kanave tonight so i’ll figure her our one way or another

Oh i am fine with either death.
I was doing wagonomics

1 Like

Making 2 wagons and seeing who people vote for. To gain information for future days

who are you not okay with dying today

Merpy and kana

I’d rather eliza die today than guava, although I am not apposed to them being hung later as they havent really done anything too townie in my opinion

1 Like