DW Invitational 3: Danganronpa: Memories of the Past: 8/14 Day 4 (Chapter 2)

This song is crazy bad

Blocked

wait but that ruins my evil plan! How am I supposed to avoid playing mafia now!

1 Like

it hurts my ears

Karkalicious is the Homestuck song of all time

Skill issue

VOTE: ElizaThePsycho

if sheā€™s town itā€™s unfortunate but with her claim and mine overlapping i dont think she is

1 Like

(there are many songs that are much better, but this is simply iconic)

(And I enjoy posting it at EOD. Normally as my final post, but I think going for that ends up leading to me not posting it)

ENJOY ANOTHER 24 HOURS OF TALKING NERD

2 Likes

unless youā€™re a wolf and then you just kill me :tailtiu:

1 Like

Anyway

I really do need to go the fuck to sleeep

You can go to sleep in 2 minuites

No <3

Apo moved down to hard wolf :roll_eyes:

Skill issue

What a warm cozy thread I sure hope it doesnā€™t automatically close inā€¦

2 Likes

Considering how this has gone both times Iā€™ve done it, I am cautious about making this list but YOLO:

Guava: A lot of Guavaā€™s posts are somewhat saving face and being a nice person but when focusing on the content itself I think itā€™s moreso indicative of guavaā€™s excitement than particularly towny. Some points that have been raised by the slot are good and show a logical progression that guava has but overall this is just a Null Lean Town read.

Marluxion: Marlā€™s very quick mech talk is a fine look for them but Marl was less of a mechanical and more of a social player when it came to my past meta on them which is a slight concern. The one most reassuring thing was that Marlā€™s usually fine at reading me and didnā€™t shy away from it which is a town tell of sorts. Marlā€™s whole manner of being is confident. I will say that Marlā€™s a player who can very easily deepwolf though, so while Marl is a Moderate Town I will be keeping a very close eye on his slot.

Kanave: The other player who Iā€™m usually scared of due to seeing them as a very strong player. I think a lot of Kanaveā€™s early posts were a bit jokey and others felt somewhat awkward for her too, I also feel like her votes felt a bit weaker than what I usually see in T!Kanave games as the moreso leader-y figure (As she kinda acknowledged too recently). I think that due to the fact that this feels off, Kanave is a Null Lean Wolf.

Iā€™m gonna continue this tomorrow I didnā€™t finish it yet. Fuck

VOTE: Kanave

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 42 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.

Day 1 Final Votecount

ElizaThePsycho (9): BeesWax, Kork, Drinks, PrincessPeach, guavagudetama, Memekingpizza, Kanave, Bylamir, Marluxion
guavagudetama (4): Hazardwaste, MerpyDerpy, Apocryphal, ElizaThePsycho
Kanave (1): Kiiruma

There will be 5 minutes for any corrections

2 Likes