EIMM Game Thread - Game Over [Litten, Ruby, Aelin Win]

I also contacted you during the start of the game in a F5 team of me, you, Leafia, Apo and Whysper

Thanks so much for my role. Hope you had fun designing it I loved it

Why?

I told them to

Yeah
Same with magnus though

Literally everyone in this game besides Ruby was one of my starting allies
Which suck

Thats another reason I wanted bunny to die, I would need to figure out all of their allies and murder them if I wanted to actually end game with them

Which is too much work when they probably wouldn’t win with me anyway lol

litten is the new apprentice

I think a big problem people seem to have in these type of games is identifying threats. People with a lot of power over the game, which can be measured by how much information and influence they have, can be extremely useful in the early game and middle game. However, as a consequence, they have a surplus of allies which means that they will need to make a choice if they survive to end game. In order to deal with this threat, you make sure they want to end game with you by killing their allies or you kill them and find other people who aren’t as powerful but because their lack of power would work with you more.

3 Likes

This is what I did with all of you

I let eevee die because he was an ally with magnus
I let whysper die because they were an ally with seth
I let squid die because they could be an ally of Ruby/Aelin

the player like that will always win because people always pussy out and try to win with them instead of killing them

i did think what i said pre-game would increase your chance of winning for this exact reason

1 Like

At the end of the game everyone relied on me for winning, which could have been avoided if you talked with the other side more probably

Oh yeah this
You dying furthers their win condition
Though yeah I probably would have protected you there if I was magnus cause you were very likely being honest, had zero incentive to fuck him over, and aelin and Ruby would both have been fucked that night with their basic attack

so winning with you was possible and probably should have been what happened

I just played this game super chill lol

I just made a groupchat of 2 people I wanted to work with and that was like it

Wasn’t super conducive to winning but had good time

Out of curiosity why didn’t you give me the double shot
I actually protected you lmao

Oh Blizer needed saving so I asked for him

I did, but it’s low prio so I died before handing it to you

1 Like

I got 1-shot from 10 hp I wasn’t asking for prot

1 Like

Ah
Blizer claimed to have gotten a double shot so I thought you gave it to him
Sorry for calling you a liar then lmao

it also might’ve been mods missing me changing it so idk

1 Like

is there a link to the discord or place where this game is played often

I thought about messaging you early, but I like to work with people I haven’t interacted with much and want to spend more time talking to if I can

I was honest this entire game and you didn’t trust me? @Magnus