EIMM Game Thread - Game Over [Litten, Ruby, Aelin Win]

my superpower is shitposting

ruby was redirected to magnus by seth final night

so if anything that would have caused an F2 of you/aelin most likely

If I attacked Seth, magnus wouldn’t have had enough damage pumped into him right?

correct but neither would ruby

so you would’ve needed to get aelin to not healshot seth, then ruby and magnus would both live at 2

and they’d probably just kill each other final night

1 Like

Ah
so it was literlaliginlu help Seth and magnus win or Ruby and aelin

1 Like

Anyway
I’m so sorry eevee Seth and magnus

You guys probably deserved to win this game
I was actually screaming in my class card about how everyone wanted to f3 me and how I didn’t like this

Aelin came to me at the start of the game and we signed a contract. We were working together at the same time since the start of the game too.

And misty is right when they said that I try to rationalize my actions against people. Usually this is in the form of demonizing people. There was nothing to demonize you guys with, you guys were loyal to me the entire game, and I knew that you guys would work with me in end game and help me win. I decided to go with what I would feel less bad about, and aelin honestly gave strong “I’m not mad but disappointed” vibes when I thought about how they would react

which is probably a shitty excuse but it’s how I felt at the time

1 Like

Also squirrel but I wasn’t going to risk having Aelin/Ruby/potentially squid go and assassinate me if I didn’t help them kill you

2 Likes

Scorbunny attcked me n1
My only regret was not getting more people to attack you then

I lied to you about my blackmail target solely to find out ur alias
and it worked

Wait that doesn’t make sense?

what doesn’t about it

How the hell did they bypass Redirect?

litten’s shot empower

Ah ok

Wait how did they get past Magnus protection?

What was the last actions?

Magnus didn’t protect you

all on the spreadsheet

So you betray us and chose them?