ENA Genie 13er - mafia won lol update ur title hosts šŸ¤“ <- katze

If Simon is scum I am his scum buddy and the third scum wrote that post because these are genuine Simon posts

About being top wagon ig

Weh. I donā€™t understand.
Isnā€™t that basically just AtE then?

From what I am hearing from you, the situation is:
> Kiiruma has scummy vibes
> People vote Kiiruma
> Kiiruma seems to be genuinely frustrated for being top wagon
> People no longer vote Kiiruma

ā€¦this has got to be one of the dumbest scenarios I have seen this month if true. Or, as May would say it: ā€œFucked up if true.ā€

1 Like

I meant I agree that we should vote him
I assume Jake was joking about that

tone read vineboom
about as strong as my read on Kiiruma
I donā€™t like the way he came into thread and was just like ā€œkill this. kill that. kill this.ā€ it felt like he didnā€™t actually read the thread and just wants to prevent his scumbuddies from dying by being super confident about who we should vote out today

/hj

More seriously, it feels like the type of thing their scumbuds might wanna try because CD is new to the forums and isnā€™t prepared for my bullshit.

Cool. Now please answer the second half of my questions.

Why CD over literally anyone else? Icet switched to Eliza as of late. I assume because nobody else online is scummier than her and he reads Simon (CD?) as town.

If you think you have already answered this question, then let me ask this instead: ā€œWho are in your current chopping block?ā€

CD made one of 4 people with ease. Surely you can make it too?

Okay, so let me get this straight.
> You scumread Kiiruma. I assume you do, because your vote was sitting on Kiiruma before you switched to CD.
> You see CDā€™s bossy attitude as scummy, and think that he is covering up for Kiiruma, who was at the top wagon.

Your line of thinking is basically ā€œw!Kiiruma, therefore w!CDā€ ā€¦except we donā€™t know Kiirumaā€™s alignment yet, so why are you going after CD first when your core argument for scumreading CD is that heā€™s covering up for his scumbuddy Kiiruma?

EDIT: Forgot my phone can crop

Can you remove the top part I donā€™t have access to my photoshop atm

if Iā€™m being honest?
because I like reading Kiirumaā€™s posts and I donā€™t like reading CDā€™s posts

more importantly, t!Kiiruma and w!CD is possible while CD still covers for his teammates, those teammates just arenā€™t in his people to kill

photos hop

1 Like

I can also see that CD is just pushing me because I am LHF

Nah. The things CD said is too gung-ho for it to come from anyone from this site. It gives off a ton of ā€œI wanna straight-up murder incompetent peopleā€ vibes, which -as far as I can see- only comes from him.

Everyone else has either been ā€œbehavingā€ or ā€œhaving funā€.

That could just be CDā€™s interpretation of the hypothetical clifnotes given to them aboot me

Cool. Who are they?

And I repeat: Who are they?

Uhā€¦ No. Heā€™s been sayinā€™ the same **** about me:

And Eliza too now that I am reading his ISO:

TL;DR Corrupted Dreams seems towny.

Guava blundered

literally how would I know that?

someone not in this post

presumably someone in this posts

Your hypothesis is: ā€œw!CD could be covering for his teammates (plural).ā€
Surely you have some inkling of an idea as to who these people are ā€œif Kiiruma is townā€?

> Icet never got heat. At least, not in the last few hours, because IIRC he did get some heat at SOD. I might be misremembering though.
> Ashlyn never got heat. Period.
> The only heat Arctic is getting is the one OMGUS vote from Eliza.

So again: Who is w!CD ā€œcoveringā€?

VOTE: guava

Hey. Letā€™s gang up on guava.

VOTE: guavagudetama