ENA Genie 13er - mafia won lol update ur title hosts šŸ¤“ <- katze

So basically a stereotypical FoLā€™er.

Elaborate more, please.

Before or after RVS has ended?
ā€“speaking of which, has RVS ended yet? It should have, right? Especially with Arctic digging up past games to push Eliza and all?

Key words: ā€œin later phases of the gameā€. I will do that ā€œlaterā€. In the meantime, Iā€™m planning on riding whatever wave is currently going on in this thread.

ā€¦speaking of which, why is Kiiruma top wagon?

yes

VOTE: Corrupted_Dreamer

Very nice. Did your partners write that?

1 Like

I agree but I donā€™t think Jake is going to flip mafia lol

Holā€™ up. This happened?
*reads P#593 for real this time*
Oh wow, youā€™re right. That is actually funny.

Now if only I randed scum this timeā€¦
Man, I wonder what scum!Zone would say right now. What BS would he be saying to get himself under theā€“Well, itā€™s too late to go UTR, LOL. If I wanted to go UTR, then Iā€™d just remain silent for the longest time while trying to get on everyoneā€™s good sides! :rofl:

you shouldve seen GIM

VOTE: Eliza

honestly?
yeah I agree
VOTE: Corrupted_Dreamer

Hi. Why are you joining this wagon?

bc I think Kiiruma is town now

I feel bad for killing Eliza for wanting to play the game

2 Likes

ā€¦then why are you on the wagon?

bc theyre Mafia

1. What made you think he was scum?
  2. What made you think he is town?
  3. What made you think Eliza is scummier over Corrupted Dreams?
  4. What are your thoughts on Corrupted Dreams?

I mean Eliza doesnā€™t look too bad to me rn

i uh donā€™t agree. could someone explain?

i could be underestimating dreamer here but heā€™s felt like pretty straight town to me? he keeps making one banger after another. i liked his first post about me because i think the framing of the scumread ā€œyou are mafia but i want to keep you alive in case you arenā€™t because youā€™re usefulā€ is kinda smooth to come from a wolf. just feels more likely to be a villager who believes the read but has the concern they could be wrong

i want to go to sleep but thread is spicy rn

Do you agree that CDā€™s post was written by his scumbuddies? What made you vote Kiiruma and why did you swap to CD?

*looks at time; it is past 3 AM*
Damnation. If only I can generate content whilst stayinā€™ asleepā€¦

2 Likes

Iā€™m just gonna make an earnest plea not to townread me off this. I know I said Iā€™d step away, I do mean it and I will try to do so myself. But Iā€™m not wanting to AtE in this, Iā€™d rather die than be cleared for a nonsense reason. I would do this no matter if I was town or wolf atm just because of mental fortitude atm.

1 Like

chate gptee