ENA Genie 13er - mafia won lol update ur title hosts 🤓 <- katze

The frequent poster thing

scroll to the top

1 Like

I love you last time Hazard was top poster they were mafia

1 Like

Or third top poster history repeats itself

Hazard bestie I’m not as goated as Kiiruma but if you remember Kiiruma advocating for Lucifer I can advocate for simon

Also why are they null if they’re defending and what are your thoughts on guava

1 Like

Hazard is basically saying that the pushes on him are justified? I think?
I’d say this could be an element of TMI but let’s be real

:skull_and_crossbones:
this is a fake read
Literally who says this :sob:
“Too much effort for scum”
Hazard knows this isn’t true
Also reads like an excuse to townread arctic
Idt it means anything in regards to Arctic’s alignment tho, could be tmi could be just a wolf partner moment

this doesn’t excuse the above, for the record
mostly because it doesn’t get rid of the read for the reasons of “it’s stupid and almost always wrong”

that’s all I’ll be reading from this wallpost

1 Like

Alright. I nearly fainted from watching a biology video and I come back to this post. beancat can die as well.

The first quote is irrelevant, and to “answer your confusion” the fact that someone is a top-poster means jack **** if I was not online to read them. It’s basically like getting confused why people are reading Leafia when she has barely made any content; it’s stupid and nonsensical.

Regarding the second quote, I see that “what you said” is “your interpretation” of “what I think” and I don’t care. I hate it. Not because you’re putting your words into my mouth, but because you are putting wrong words into my mouth.

• Ashlyn is paranoid of Arctic, and Arctic’s overconfidence or “habit of explaining things throroughly” is what made CD scumread Arctic. Do I scumread Arctic? No.
  • I recall a moment when Icet gained traction. Maybe I was misremembering; maybe not. Either way, I believe that many people (whose identities I don’t know; the “shadow people”) are scumreading Icet. Do I scumread Icet? No.
  • I mistook Leafia for Eliza. Leafia hasn’t done much IIRC, so as far as reads go, putting Leafia in null is fair.

• Kiiruma has been AFK, but people still view him as scumread because of whatever he did while I was AFK.
  • People scumread Jake for being himself, i.e. background noise.
  • Guava is being scumread by “enough people to the point that Guava is second wagon”.

There is also CD whom Hazard put into null despite Hazard “not liking” what CD did in P#708.

The entire point of me making posts about Hazard is to make it clear that I don’t understand what the heck Hazard is doing, but you twisted my POV into “Zone is saying inconsistent nonsense.”

You don’t get a second chance. I am in a very bad mood after nearly fainting. You’re in my chopping block now.

Right I get why you’re saying
But these support hazard putting these slots in null, if anything
What makes you “not like it at all” thinking it’s “all scummy people”?

Not sure what you’re flipping out about at me for here

like yes you’re in a bad mood, go get some rest
but
im just confused???

okay I’m blind and I can’t read the last quote there correctly

but still all of these are “people find these slots scummy” and not “I find these scummy”

what gives

They were also lost wolf which they wouldnt be here. Meaning that we cannot really apply the same thread of logic. Hazard also, generally, just posts a lot compared to others.

1 Like

THAT’S WHAT I SAID

Are you not suspicious of CD?
Everything you quoted seemed like you wanted to get rid of him

Aaaaand he’s gone
I hate timezones
I wish it was summer so I could be up at the same time as my australian friends

They were super active SoD, when you posted once and then had to go for like 9 hours
They were gone by the time you got back

This has happened before but don’t count on it

If they’re going to kill a chatterbox, it’s probably whoever has the most posts, which is…
hacking the mainframe noises
Jaiden, still
Which is funny because you haven’t seen them at all LOL
Then it’s me, then Hazard, two people who might die today

Arctic says the same thing iirc

But like, nicer I suppose

I think that’s just the way he types at this point
He’s done this in previous games — both town if I recall
So I think he just speaks like that
This probably stems from the lack of confidence he keeps mentioning, but I’m not his therapist so

That’s not AtE that’s Hazard pointing out why CD’s argument doesn’t make sense
Because CD is basically saying “don’t defend yourself when you’re being pushed”
Sarcasm is not AtE :sob::sob:

Food time! nom nom nom

I ain’t even say nothin since I went to bed but glad to know I’m in your head :heart:

I was asleep for 8 hours unfortunately

I also thought this was the case until I saw Eliza below CD
Losing a little bit of confidence in Hazard

That’s subjective
I know people from other sites that would definitely argue that what was there at the time was too much to read
Especially if they haven’t read it yet to know that it’s mostly me, Hazard, Kiiruma, Jake and Jaiden mindlessly chatting about unrelated topics

I think they meant are they a host or a player
This still doesn’t make sense but it makes a little more sense than if they were asking what they actually typed

TRUE! Actually factual

Alright good meowning

that post was talking about jaiden

Oh oops

Reading comprehension :100:

im founding a club called catgirls of america

4 Likes

i was meeting someone today so ive been busy busy

i think im more girl than cat. i think

1 Like

and now im getting dinner. oopsy doodle
has anything at all happened