ENA Genie 13er - mafia won lol update ur title hosts 🤓 <- katze

guava hopefully has the wish… it’d be really useful for us to get another one.

Zone 1: “…damn. We sure messed up big time reading people at D1. I honestly don’t know whether to give props to the mafia or not for killing Arctic.”

Zone 2: “…yeah. They deserve it. Even in retrospect, Arctic has too much thread control to not be considered a threat.”

That looks like a very classic ‘kill them while their world view is completely off’ to me lol

Also @guavagudetama, do not wish for a vig-shot. We can execute Achro, but since beancat is dead, we cannot have new wishes anymore (especially since Town Backup died D1) so today is our last chance of decreasing the POE size.

If you shoot Achro now, then the gamestate simply becomes 4v1. We might be able to afford one more mis-execution, but–

…actually, if we are able to afford one more mis-execution, then I guess that’s about the same as having a cop check–

No! It matters because you can get a redcheck if you use a cop check! (Well… you can’t redcheck me, but you aren’t informed minority or informed spectator, so you can’t know that.)

Someone explain to me how the hell leafia died

It… honestly surprises me that you are way more lax (e.g. excessive use of “lol”) compared to EOD3, when you tried so hard to defend Jake, who’s now confirmed scum.

Leafia died because of N3 faction kill.
beancat died because mafia used their one-shot communal wish to kill the Genie.

(I didn’t notice mafia had a one-shot communal wish until I re-read the OP, so expect wallposts of confusion if you ever decide to ISO me.)

wdym one shot cummunal wish?

Is this game stupid, how can all 3 mafia just say “I want to kill genie”, and genie dies??

Man i was saying lol yesterday i think

I was just live reading yesterday and had concerns based off what i was seeing live chatting. Nothing to not be relaxed about atm as i need to read over the topic tonight and figure out the scum and prove it. I dont sweat being under prsssure.

This aged well. :upside_down_face:

Zone answer me, and how do you know which kill was done by what?

Ah yes, let me replace into the game and be the only person defending my scum buddy. For fun you see.

Go read umineko i am the most vicious busser ever lol x)

Would be funny if he tmi’d lol

I mean what I said:

Because the hosts decided it was okay; because the death of the genie would not result in an instant game over. (Though admittedly pushing us to MYLO is kinda iffy, but I am being biased here.)

I’m so annoyed, that is the most braindead fucking mechanic ever

Can genie still give someone a wish on the night they die?

I don’t. They either wished for double-kill or the death of the Genie. I just don’t think mafia would kill beancat with their faction kill considering beancat was in my POE.

beancat was very obviously a town

even when I scumread them I took it back and townread them within 5 minutes