ENA Genie 13er - mafia won lol update ur title hosts šŸ¤“ <- katze

Iā€™ll just know youā€™re lying and tell you to die

Your wish has to in some way benefit your team if youā€™re mafia and that will allow me to scrutinize you

He literally just needs to use his wish as a cop check between Icet, Kiiruma, and myself.

Using the wish for Vigi is stupid IMO because he ought to have better chances at finding scum with a cop check.

Vigi has odds of mis-firing and killing town, putting us at LYLO and locking our votes.

Whereas cop check allows us to stay in MYLO and move our votes, lessening our odds of getting juked by the mafia.

I will say without reading up that Kiiruma pushing for a wolf for days isnā€™t a great look for him. He loves to scum read his wolf buddies as much as possible.

and Iā€™m telling you the likelihood that guava plays the wish correctly isnā€™t that high given their previous action within this game, this is the reason why leafia is dead and they are not

mafia want town to ride or die with guava who is voting me out of spite rather than genuine reason

and Iā€™m here to say fuck that, Iā€™ll kill myself before I let myself become a victim of half baked spite play, thatā€™s pathetic and disgusting

THEN JUST KILL ME NOW.
I know your mindset; I was you.
If you cannot change your mind about me, then just throw the game and kill me now, because at least we would save time reaching D5!

The moment I saw I had the wish, I wished to know Kiirumaā€™s alignment.
Then I thought I could use the wish to clear myself, e.g. public InnoChild, except scum!Zone can do that too, so I had to change it back.
Then I thought: I donā€™t need to make the wish at all. Guava can do it for me.
WHY WOULD I GIVE GUAVA THE POTENTIAL TO REDCHECK ME!? WHY WOULD I ASK GUAVA TO CHECK ME FIRST, IF IT WASNā€™T TO CONVINCE YOU TO STOP SCUMREADING ME!?

WHO THE HELL ARE EVEN IN YOUR POE!?

I know I donā€™t have nearly as much invested in this game as anyone else, but you sound unhinged please chill lol

Zone my bro, kiiruma is the mafioso

Will do, sorry

Zone tell me, if kiiruma is town, who da mafia

Icet/Jaiden?

How do you check peopleā€™s vote history

For the record, this is bullshit!
Youā€™ll just say I am scum regardless of what I say!

ā€œZone says Kiiruma is town? BS. Heā€™s the scum.ā€
ā€œZone says Kiiruma is scum? BS. Heā€™s the scum.ā€

DONā€™T YOU FUCKING DARE TELL ME THIS IS NOT WHAT YOU WANT TO SAY, BECAUSE YOU ALREADY DID THIS BEFORE:

1 Like

Glancing through Kiirumaā€™s iso I think if he is scum he isnā€™t scum with IceT tbh

He voted Jake while saying he is wrong about IceT. That feels unpairing in the context with scum kiiruma trying to shift into a more ā€˜correctā€™ world view.

If you are scum you can say both things

I have no way of knowing that.

Jaiden ā†’ Achro
One of them is obviously Achro,
and since the other one has to be within Icet/Kiiruma/Zone, it has to be Icet.

You canā€™t. You can ISO people by clicking the ā€œpersonā€ button next to the ā€œhammerā€ button on every post, but youā€™d have to manually scroll through that personā€™s ISO to find who they have voted.

1 Like

does that mean if Genie dies Backup also gives a wish and we get 2 wishes bc idk how else it works

Youā€™re not town but you also have no reason to lie as theres a wish announcement

Wdym why am I not questioning the Mafia why are they Mafia

I know, which is why I supposedly transferred my wish to Guava.

Does nobody reads my posts because I use CAPSLOCK!?
(ā•ÆĀ°ā–”Ā°ļ¼‰ā•Æļøµ ā”»ā”ā”»