ENA Genie 13er - mafia won lol update ur title hosts 🤓 <- katze

1. That only applies to Town Backup; not Town Genie.
  2. Icet, why are you ruining the possibility of town getting their wish granted?

Before I realized I had the wish, we thought Guava had the wish. We know Guava’s town because of CD’s wish. Like… why are you doing this?

Well, no. Technically I can’t be cleared. If you are town, then I’d just confirm you’re town, but that says nothing about me.

Hence why I said it fucking sucks, but I simply have to clear myself. (That is, with my own words. Socially.)

1 Like

So anyhow, while we’re waiting for the wish to be granted, let me continue on this part:

I mean I think socially so far I can trust you.

You have a private chat to talk to your mafia my guy

I mean I would have, if I were mafia.
But I’m not. So I’m chill.

Yeah, but the issue is that I don’t think I can get CD to trust me, and as much as straightforward as an arrow he might be, he actually has enough thread control because of what he did in D3.

So basically: If I can’t convince him to trust me, then -assuming you’re town and you believe I am town- it would most likely be “Kiiruma & Zone vs Icet & CD” with Guava being the tiebreaker.

(I say Icet & CD, because if you’re town, then Icet is the final mafia based on my POE, FMPOV.)

Y’know, in hindsight, I feel dumb. I could’ve just wished for my wish to be transferred to Guava or CD. I mean… They haven’t granted my wish yet, so I can ask to change my wish?

You could ask if you want to.
I’d want Guava to have it.

Not CD, as statistically Guava cannot be evil without CD.
But CD can be evil without Guava.

when did jake try to “murderise” you?

Okay. Done.
Uh… I guess now’s the waiting game?

1 Like

I’d unironically want a mafia zone to make a wish over guava

mafia have been carried up until this point by us and guava is a major factor in that

on top of that as seen yesterday they vote with emotion in a manner that can’t be described as anything other than childlike

If our final wish and judgements are in the hands of guava then god save us all

jesus CD you know this is a team game right

you are brutal lmao

1 Like

First of all: That can’t happen because I am town.
Secondly: Why would you want that? You said yourself that Guava and Leafia belong to the same faction, and Leafia flipped town!

The only reason I am giving my wish to guava is because then nobody -not even a single soul- can bullshit me by saying: “Ah, scum!Zone could have tampered with the wish to make himself appear as town.”

Not even trying to be disrespectful, these are just the facts

if you wish and say “I made a wish, it said kiiruma is town”