ENA Genie 13er - mafia won lol update ur title hosts 🤓 <- katze

Yeah, kiiruma and icet are probably not mafioso together

but this looks pretty bad

1 Like

Looks like bro just voted jake bc he was “wrong on icet”

1 Like

which kinda equates to “oh shit, my mafia is dying, I should bus that”

1 Like

and if you think about it, kiiruma had more reason to side WITH jake than AGAINST him

Jake was pushing me the whole game and Kiiruma was listing me as one of his top scum, why didn’t he push me with jake? why didn’t jake push kiiruma with me?

idk bro, I’m ok with losing to everyone here that isn’t kiiruma I can’t lie

I’ll think on it in my sleep and see what I come up with, mods should not cuck our wish bc I’ll be annoyed, turning 5-2 to mylo is crazy

Like bruh just willed someone’s death into existence, that’s clown shit

If it helps CD, I think you’re kinda reading as good to me rn with your incessant pushing on me? But I dunno.
I’d been pushing on Icet and the reason I went for Jake is I had a moment like I had in Strategem 27 where I just went “I think I might be wrong here, let’s think who actually might be scummy by looking at other things” and well… Jake did whatever the fuck he did yesterday with how he handled his fake wish, so that’s why I went for him.

The wish has been denied.

Well FUCK.
That’s not good for us.
Outright not having a wish is worse than it even being a small wish

@Zone_Q11 what did you try and do?
Was it to give the wish to Guava?

cant he just wish for something else?

I don’t believe so Achro.

oh, so he could have wished for anything and we’ll never know

anyway I think the team is you/zone. Any thoughts on that? You seem dispirited. Your lynch could cause the game to end for town if you are town, you know.

I KNOW that, ok?
I’ve been thinking your slot is wolf after reevluations and the fact that you and Jake seem paired to me really hasn’t dissipated since.

I hate being in this position because I know I’m gonna either die quickly and lose the game now or I’ll have to make a decision in F4/F3 and it could really screw us. Heck for all we know mafia might have wished for another kill but a delayed one, so IDK if it’s safe to do F3.

What about me/jake is paired iyo?

Jaiden’s voting seemed suspicious and their interactions with Jake were honestly really weak. There wasn’t really any sort of attempting to sway Jake or get reads on them or anything.

It was just interacting for the sake of interacting.

And Jake’s reactions in turn weren’t exactly that much of note. It felt like they were distancing themselves from Jaiden.

Also just PoE. If Guava is cleared for now by CD, then we’re down to you/Icet/CD/Zone, I think I read Zone as good and Icet was someone I was pushing on before I kinda found my way to Jake so I don’t think Jake/Icet is too aligned. CD could be a wolf but I’m giving them benefit of the doubt a bit because they’ve actually done things compared to Jaiden

Jaiden did some things huh. Alright.

OK. Cool.
Wish transfer was not allowed,
and then wish (Kiiruma’s alignment) got denied.
OK. I guess I’ll die now.