ENA Genie 13er - mafia won lol update ur title hosts 🤓 <- katze

UNVOTE

If you consider Zone’s ‘willing to vote kiiruma if kiiruma says it’s okay’ a valid willingness I’ve got an island to sell you.

Plus by that logic, icet voted me to begin the day so that’s every non confirmed town having voted me today

how am I scum lol

Like for real, Kiiruma deadass said earlier ‘achro’s partner could be CD, it could be icet, it could even maybe be zone’
I am pretty sure if Guava wasn’t lock cleared he’d say Achro/Guava has equity lmao.

How do you play for four days and have no concrete town reads. Even after one of them parity checked two town, denying mislynches.

It’s pure scum keeping their options up like GEESH

I don’t have any concrete townreads here

guava is mech confirmed

You dont have the benefit of having to read someone who parity checked two town

the remaining players alive bar guava are too competent to townread concretely

As far as I’m concerned, guava is fourth mafia

2 Likes

Cd a man of the people to the end lol

1 Like

Anyway cd i am throwing your words in your face from earlier. You said you would lose to anyone but kiiruma.

Just vote kiiruma it will turn out well lol

Didn’t you say it was disgusting to use that logic to vote

Yes. I do prefer winning believe it or not and youre going to be mean regardless of your vote so might as well lean into it.

We can go with kiiruma’s nonsensical jake push out of nowhere and him coming into today saying jake wanted to murder him despite you not being able to get jake to vote kiiruma to save his life.

It’s literally not nonsensical, I had reasoning behind it. You saying it’s just nonsense, is a wolf trying to push me in bad faith.

Yeah can’t lie, the merit on which achro is trying to say kiiruma is mafia feels like a shitpush

2 Likes

Remind me again what cd’s scum equity is here after parity copping two town

I am sorry it is hard for you to understand basic concepts like bussing and tooting your own horn the day after. Which i had to sit through and watch kiiruma do in hells echo mafia in dvc for like four days.

Look its okay. Really. You will vote me. Town will lose. You will make a pithy comment about how everyone sucks but you and then you will move onto the next game. Its not a huge deal but really the case here isnt difficult to grasp.

I had 3 names in front of me to solve and one is in his scum meta zzzz

I stand by this read of kiiruma’s game differences tbh. My reference games for this read are need for speed and hells echos respectfully

2022 Best Scum Player - does this mean I should stop trusting achro

2 Likes

If I win any town awards this year I’ll replace that with those.

I was robbed tbh