ENA Genie 13er - mafia won lol update ur title hosts 🤓 <- katze

Because Zone started the day pushing Achro and wasn’t sure how to change their reads to involve Kiiruma

Context: Achro made a post explaining why Icet/Kiiruma are not W/W. This has nothing to do with the fact that I indeed don’t think it is Icet/Kiiruma; I think it is Achro/Icet.

Pretty sure I made a post where I quoted Kiiruma voting Jake, and that post contains first vote on Jake’s wagon.

Pray do tell why. Does this mean that I would’ve gotten a greencheck on Kiiruma? But that would just get me scumread by CD though; I still would’ve had to fight both scumteam + CD and you because CD simply scumreads me while you sheep CD.

1 Like

True, but hey: That is what the mafia intended.
So with that in mind why would scum!Zone have killed Leafia over CD?

because you were pocketing Simon this entire game

No. I put blind faith in CD, and what am I rewarded with? Getting scumread regardless.

For the record, I did this to Zorvo as well in one game, and he turned out to be scum. It sucks, but I have a soft spot for simple-minded people.

If I killed CD as scum, then I could’ve pushed Leafia/Guava. (I mean, I probably wouldn’t do it, but I could. It would’ve given me or my scumbuddy the room to do so, which is always better than having a confirmed CD/Guava.)

Achro would’ve never let you exe Leafia, Guava would have never let to exe either, I probably would defend them if Jake flipped scum

Also it’s not like you had better kill choices other than Simon. I can see you not killing Simon because you tried to pocket them so hard and killing them here would be so sad. I can see Kiiruma not killing Simon because they’re new. I can see Achro not killing Simon because they’re new and wants to see if they can pocket him. But so what.

There are 2 Mafias. Even if a partner didn’t want to kill Simon, the other would have wanted too. They let Simon live even if it may hurt their win con for a more interesting game or something else.

Also what does this even mean. Am I suppose to go haha I think Guava is Town now Guava must auto think I'm Town now

oh I misread it

thank you for posting this cuz I needed to go check this

if you’re fighting literally everyone then I would probably be a little suspicious that I’m actually on the scum team’s side
but that’s irrelevant
if I’m the gm I’m not granting a wish that would just tell you the scumteam, period

to be fair
I do think you’re town
like relatively

thanks for town reading me the one time I didn’t need it

I mean, in the possible pairs that I have you’re only in 1 while everyone else is in at least 2 (besides myself and CD who are in 0)
I’m not like townlocking you or anything I just think it’s less likely

1 Like

Unfortunately cd has made a game losing vote and he doesnt really seem like the type to be talked down from the ledge.

Well that sucks. I was never great at replacing in but i did my best tbh

wdym

Dont really know what more i can do here. I feel like my opening was obviously uninformed and i commentee on everyone with votes because that felt prudent. I have broken down that kiiruma has a history of bussing and his jake stuff is awkward.

Thought cd was on the same page but apparently not lol

Uh he comes off as a very egotistical player who belittles others snd doesnt care if he loses.

Game losing because my flip ends the game

1 Like

That being said mafia is just a game and theres absolutely no reason to stress about it. I am sure he did the best he could tbh. He isnt the first person to misread me and wont be the last.

So basically WIFOM, because we’re just talking about hypotheticals at this point. I know I started it, but there was no reason for you to follow it up.

Wdym? As scum, I can literally easily kill anyone outside CD/Leafia/Guava and let them fight among each other, which always happens anyway on this site.
Sigh. This is getting nowhere. Talking about hypotheticals is basically a dick measuring context with virtual avatars. “I can do this.” “No you can’t.” “Wrong, I can!”

Sounds like you know more about the mafia than I do. I wonder why.

Yep. Long live KISS mindset.

Wdym. No offense, but -at the moment- I don’t remember you doing anything other than sheeping CD. For example, Kiiruma: CD scumreads him, you vote him.

All it takes for you to vote me is just CD’s word.

Why not? It’s not as if it changes the fact that I need to convince everyone else who the exact scumteam is, and despite having Achro be at L-1 and me having no votes, I still feel as if I am being scumread by everyone.

1 Like

On the bright side, if this is legit and you’re town, then the game will end with everyone living happily ever after.

Surely nobody from Spec Chat will complain about how this game went. Yep. Not a single soul.

every time Zone speaks I feel like it’s a mafia speaking

excellent read milord

achro if kiiruma is scum then why is everyone willing to vote them

1 Like