ENA Genie 13er - mafia won lol update ur title hosts šŸ¤“ <- katze

@corrupted_dreamer @guavagudetama can you organize your votes as confirmed townies

let me try to heal this broken game, clearly there are a lot of issues going on here with people who are pretty much lock town.

Itā€™s just a game

youā€™re on the same side

the mafia team is intentionally trying to trick you, its ok to make mistakes.

forgive one another

murder kiiruma

ty

Guava, Iā€™ve explained things properly.
You saw how Jaiden interacted with Jake.
Youā€™ve seen how Achro literally tried to stop Jake dying when I was the one who pushed on him when others werenā€™t.

Please work with me here.
Achro is a wolf.

UNVOTE

please hold I am preparing to nuke kiiruma from orbit

bussing doesnā€™t exist ig
also yes of course, Achro would make himself look suspicious there forā€¦ no reason?
not a single mf believed him
and in the end he just voted with you anyway

like that certainly wasnā€™t the first day Jake was getting sus, why doesnā€™t he just act as if he also thinks Jake is suspicious for the same reasons for towncred?

Letā€™s go through Kiirumaā€™s ISO together and search for Jake with ctrl + f

Joke response to Jake

Incredibly bland interaction between the two of them.

Says Jake is hard to read. Has thus far done absolutely nothing to try to solve or engage with Jake.

Random comment to my slot answering questions for Jake.

Notice how he has done nothing to try to engage or solve Jake in over 1800 game posts (I am literally giving you every ctrl + f of jake so if I missed something let me know) but he has Jake in both scum worlds. His Jake read is stagnant and frozen because he KNOWS jake is a wolf. In fact, IN FACT, if he has jake as a viable wolf in both icet town and ict wolf worlds why wouldnā€™t he just be pushing jake here if he is town? He has done absolutely nothing to engage with Jake or question Jake but just throws him into both worlds where icet is v and icet is w. And oh look, in Ice t town worlds my slot is suddenly wolfy. Funny how that works

Finds common ground with Jake to try to stab IceT

Then they vote Jake. Keep in mind he has said he finds Jake hard to read. That previously he agreed with him on things. Basically ignored Jakeā€™s content and made zero effort to solve Jake even though Kiirumaā€™s stated position is ā€˜Jake is hard to read.ā€™

And then he tunnels. As he has been shown to do in previous bussing instances.

Thereā€™s no real heat here tbh. Jakeā€™s play is also BATSHIT INSANE as scum which bewildered me but if the point was to make Kiiruma look good then it makes a lot of sense because before tis Kiiruma had barely said a drop to Jake this game.

Obviously paired. Obviously bussed. Town Achro with the solve tbh.

Achro is the BEST SCUM PLAYER for a reason.
Achro power wolfs

Itā€™s exactly what Achro tried to do

Achro bussed his entire wolf team in Umineko and won in final 3

anyone can go look this up lol

isnā€™t that the game you got the award for too

We can discuss votes all we want, but the fact that Kiiruma never even ATTEMPTED to solve Jake at all this game for days is imo outing given their world view.

Had Jake as hard to solve, had Jake as a viable wolf regardless of IceT flip, and then just votes Jake without any real interactions between them and away he goes.

Town Kiiruma solves. Because you have to solve. You have to prod, and ask questions, and figure things out. Wolf Kiiruma knows the answers and doesnā€™t need to do this to push.

Yeah I won best scum for a game there too, as well as overall.

You were in it but you forget.

I hella bussed.

Saying I donā€™t know how to bus is 100% just a lie and fearmongering.

Yes, yes you did but you know how to play scum.
Youā€™re able to do otherwise too.
You can both hellbus your teammates and also try to powerwolf and take a dead slot and try to save it.

Thatā€™s whatā€™s happening here.

Iā€™ve already forgotten things that happened THIS game

I feel like no one was ever going to change their mind on that though? That much was obvious (just like this vote)

Yes, I am the magical omniwolf capable of anything.

Luckily for me you donā€™t appear to have learned to build a credible case before you bus someone with reasonable progression.

@Corrupted_Dreamer @IcetFeelsPain

read the quoted post from this message

Like uh

Pretty glaring folks

holy shit I have over 170 posts, I thought I was slacking and felt bad but this game was really slow huh

ok

I still think that if there is a town in Zone / Achro / Kiiruma itā€™s not Kiiruma

IceT. My friend.

How many scum do you think are alive?