So there is always a town in zone achro kiiruma you dork lmao

3 Likes

1 Like

Notice

Achro brings up Kiiruma scum meta
Kiiruma: silence

Kiiruma brings up Achro scum meta
Achro: Actually this is wrong
Kiiruma: b-but you can do anything as a wolf.

I am literally dunking on Kiiruma here tbh.

I feeel great ngl. Misfired with Jake but I feel like I’ve done excellently today. Parsed the game well, clearly have the solve, am running circles around wolves.

Proud of my performance even if it doesn’t work out tbh

1 Like

We’re literally going to lose.
I’m gonna be voted instead of Achro here :upside_down_face:

can you say the scum team then

because what you’ve been saying is it could literally be anyone even guava with CD

Achromatic, Jake, Icet/CD (Whichever one of you isn’t town)

I mean I trust Zone over yall.

Kiiruma that’s why you’re dying

or going to die

I love how Kiiruma is like incapable of taking into account that the person I voted yesterday trying to ‘save Jake’ is one of the people he thinks I am scum with.

His head is empty. He only knows who he has to push and he doesn’t want to limit himself to annoying the town he has to suspect with me so he is hedging for all his worth.

‘yeah I think the prson achro voted trying to ‘save jake’ could be a wolf with achro but idk the guy who parity checked two town is pretty suspicious too idk guys’

like, complete nonsense tbh

Icet, I understand I was against you before.
But I reeval’d and caught Jake

You followed me there, please get Achro out with me.

Wolves won’t bus Achro, I have to try and speak to everyone.
Since guava’s already… not listening.

Ah so Zone is lock town for you, okay so let’s discuss the other two people since I was already working on this post.

Think of this from town Kiiruma’s mindset atm.

He is town, and he is convinced Achro is a wolf. Okay sure, that can be valid because Achro tried to save Jake. That’s like, obviously bad, right? So Achro is the scum gg.

But then the question pops into mind.

If Achro is a wolf trying to save jake, who is his scumbuddy?

I voted IceT for his shitty leafia read (owned icet owned) and tried to get people on him, then its super nonsensical for it to be me/icet, right? Like, incredibly nonsensical.

So then in supposed town kiiruma’s mind it must be CD. Except CD used his wish in a major pro town way and parity checked suspicious people which a wolf would literally never do, so it’s like obviously not CD because he could have wished for anything, anything at all that was pro wolf.

But that’s the word Kiiruma is in right now. I kind of fucked over this entire stream by not liking IceT’s vote on Leafia and deciding to stab him a bit for it.

Incredibly based of me really.

I am literally in your scum team

Kiiruma the problem is if you’re Town Zone is scum and after Achro flips scum you’re going to tunnel on me and CD next who are both town