ENA Genie 13er - mafia won lol update ur title hosts 🤓 <- katze

I think the better way to solve is if the scum team was guava/cd they hammer me and win

Geesh

Ok, fair point but like that does require them to both be online at the same time and to be insanely coordinated.
As if either of us (In that world) who are town unvote then both wolves would be hard outed.

Y’know… I’m moderately proud of myself for “knowing exactly what I want to do” the moment I saw beancat’s flip.

I have heard from someone that I have this bad tendency to want to solve everything immediately instead of taking things slowly and being attentive.

…I guess that same trait applies here too. Though, I don’t think I will regret it. It’s just part of me at this point.

(And no. I won’t re-eval Kiiruma. Achro’s doing that for me. LMAO)

1 Like

Yeah, I would like to remind y’all that I also could’ve ended the game by hammering at the same time that we semi-cleared Icet for not hammering

at this point are you really doing any solving
you and him should both “know” the scum teams from your perspective
also you can’t be like “Kiiruma just pops in and says yes” because this game really feels like “Achro just pops in and says Kiiruma isn’t solving” :sob: :sob:

I could have hammered and won without CD’s help, even

look at my above quote

right here

Votecount as of post #2906

Achromatic (3): Zone_Q11, Kiiruma, Corrupted_Dreamer
Kiiruma (1): Achromatic

Not Voting (2): IcetFeelsPain, guavagudetama

oh, so not without CD’s help, but CD’s vote was already there when I got on and could have hammered

1 Like

Yeah but like. I did solving today he hasnt lol

Yeah but like. the point was both of you are posting things that don’t matter
just hammering the same idea in over and over with literally nothing to add because there’s nothing left to say

1 Like

I got a damn wolf pelt yesterday, you tried to powerwolf and stop us from getting it.
I’ve tried to reevaluate and say things which are, at least to me, logical.
You’re pushing in bad faith and most of your arguments are just “UWU Kiiruma no solve” and like, yeah.

how so

Because Achro knows that this isn’t outside of my town meta too, this is possible for me as either alignment.

I feel dejected, IDK why I’m still awake but I’m trying and Achro just wants to try and get me out because I’m the easiest miss that we have.

that makes sense I suppose

1 Like

Yet because he’s a wolf he’s just trying to pose the one world to make things seem worse and to convince yall that this is how to win. It is indeed how to win, for him

I think the problem is from the Achro pov it can’t really be anything else?

Icet can’t be paired with anyone except Achro himself, so he’s out of the pool
I’m never scum unless I’m with CD, but CD physically can’t be voted out because Icet is townlocking him, so at best it would be a tie
which leaves exactly you and Zone

like, even if he has no other reasons, he “knows” it’s you on poe
but he’s going to give reasons anyway to make his argument seem convincing
but maybe I’m projecting because I’ve done this before as both good and evil in other games lol

Grumble grumble i unpaired kii and icet early in the day

1 Like

I feel like it’s fair enough to say that Achro/Zone and Achro/Kiiruma are unreasonable, right?

that was such a dumb question given the people currently online

I find both those terms very wrong yes

1 Like

I would be concerned if you said anything else

So when we flip Achro and he shows as red.
The W is either Icet or CD :upside_down_face:
And since they’ve been townreading each other this entire time it’ll make things interesting