ENA Genie 13er - mafia won lol update ur title hosts 🤓 <- katze

Achro trying to argue that anyone can be wolf with them feels like just preparing to flip w and hoping that others believe the fact that anyone can be W still in F4

that is fishy as fuck

I saw achro zone as scum theater before but if that were the case one would probably come off it and go to kiiruma

You literally had no one as being not a wolf before i called you on it sit down lol

I am speaking purely based off of wagons.

If kii was wolf with icet icet could have ended the game

No one can say the same for being paired with me.

I think kiiruma is just town

anyway, lemme read on jaiden

heavily disagree I think Zone is the town

(again)

So you think achro and kiiruma are mafia?

then why tf you voting kiiruma?

Because it confirms him town when kii flips wolf

Yes, it matters. Explain exactly why you think Kiiruma is scum and Jaiden is town.

Icet being paired with Achro and me being paired with Kiiruma is something I already understand though, so you can skip that.

Yourself.

I don’t think you understand the situation here. The people in the POE already know what to do; all that’s left is to convince you and CD as to why “our side” is correct.

You two are the “people with votes we need to ensure that someone from the other party dies”. Hence why we care; so we can convince you we are correct and why they are wrong.

Icet already made a long post about how Achro is supposedly bussing his supposed scumbuddy Kiiruma. It’s literally just that, but then from Icet to Achro. He’s explaining his own situation, but then distorted to fit his needs.

Hence why he pushes Kiiruma over Achro, and never got the balls to vote Achro.

He never removed me from his “actual POE” because then he can backpedal at any time and say at D5 that I’m actually scum to CD to tie the votes and pray that CD maintains his scumread on me.

There is no way for Icet to survive D5 once Achro flips scum since -according to yourself- Achro is partnered with neither Kiiruma nor myself. Hence he simply needs to bus Achro.

–except even though he is bussing Achro and shittalks a ton about him, he never put his vote on Achro, so it’s all just empty talk to make him appear as towny.

more confident on kii being mafia

I can change to achro but zone votes me in final 4

Good news if you change to me you wont be voted out in f4

this

cant wait to be voted out in f3

I never once believe you would do this.

Good. That’s just how little faith I have in you whenever it comes to reading my posts.

You make it sound like F3 is gonna be a thing.
F4 will be, if we get our way

Issue is that Guava thinks it’s either Achro/Icet or Kiiruma/Zone.
Icet’s the one who thinks it’s Achro/Kiiruma, supposedly.

I don’t even understand what you meant to say.