ENA Genie 13er - mafia won lol update ur title hosts 🤓 <- katze

Icet believing Achro is gonna flip and then needs a new direction to take things in F4? Intriguing.

Weh. You admit bussing Achro, i.e. you admit being scum?

Damn, since when has forum mafia been this easy?

Im tired tbh.

I stand by my reads and i have done my best. Cant really say much more than that.

Icet you got it half right very based tbh

Dunno what you just said, but from v!Icet’s POV, he thinks you’re scum and somehow thinks the only way to make people townread him is by voting you out, which makes no fricking sense, especially considering he has been posting about how natural it is for mafia to bus each other at MYLO, but it is what he has been saying for the last couple of hours.

fml, jaiden is towny

1 Like

Mylo play is kind of a fun subject tbh.

My theory is that since mafia knew today was going to be mylo (since they had a wish) to just throw jake under the bus super hard for cred and then win.

Good strat tbh. I have diagnosed it successfully but it might not be enough.

True jaiden is polarized af

Achro: elusive, scary
Jaiden: polarized, cotten candy

I hate it here

didn’t you literally do this

bffr

Look at this dickhead timer mercilessly counting down on me

3 Likes

guava is there a reason you dont think achro kii works

[/vote] Kiiruma [vote]

like besides the entire premise of today or

Does this mean that you want to vote Kiiruma?

If so, then I can switch my vote again and end it all. In fact, let me just offer it to you now.

VOTE: Kiiruma

Can you feel it? The sweet release of the burden of this game? You would lose to Achro/Icet, which is slightly saddening, but you would be relieved that you lost with Kiiruma and Zone who were both playing very dumb and bitchy.

@guavagudetama, you too.
Aren’t you worn out, just like everyone else?
No, perhaps even more than everyone else.

Don’t you want it? This sweet release of this situation? You won’t have to wait 80 minutes for EOD4; you can just… end it now.

anything

So yeah heres the solve.

Kii, jake, zone decide at some point to use their wish to get an extra kill n3 bringing it to mylo if jake is killed. They probably figure out that genie wont grant a wish to kill town that would end the game so mislynching doesnt help their wish much but bussing does.

So kii turns on jake super hard for cred and here we are. Bussing jake literally didnt matter. If he didnt bus it eould be 7 people left and kii/jake would look hella partnered. Now ita final 6 and kii looks unpartnered from jake to the untrained eye

Good plan tbh

Also zone is full on chaos mode and i wlil gladly have a fight to the death in f4 with this man tbh

I am all of a sudden super scared of Achro Zone

I feel like todays wagons are Achro and Zone if the scum team is Achro/Kiiruma, as opposed to the wagons both being scum right now
like their whole argument feels very… real? like it feels like they both believe what they’re saying
I considered Icet/Zone until you didn’t hammer Achro which is like “okay so Icet is paired with Achro or town”
so now one of them has to be scum on poe but I highly doubt it’s both