ENA Genie 13er - mafia won lol update ur title hosts 🤓 <- katze

what are the chances I got one for four on day juan, am I washed

Apparently you’re not even reading my posts because I’ve already said multiple times that I am willing to throw the game if it means I can end it faster.

You lied about reading all the messages you were tagged on, didn’t you? Ugh. Filthy liars.

tbf it was mostly redundancy elmination reads

wtf is rvs btw

Guava i will say it would be nice if you voted with me once in a game. I vote so many wolves and you always look at me like i have 2 heads. Just once vote the wolf with me lol

Random Voting Stage. The name’s self-explanatory.

Random vote stage/jokey time

Lowkey feel like jkake pushed me so much bc I had their partner in my d1 poe, but coulda just been a spite thing

Sigh… I knew it. @Corrupted_Dreamer is not reading my posts again. What a pain. He said he would read my posts, but I knew it… He just doesn’t want to do it.

OI OI OI, WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON HERE ICET

Icet has a lot of bad reads. Probably too late to iso need for speed but please forgive him. He tries his best.

1 Like

this

I’m actually so fucking confused at how guava is not mafia

You are close to solving icet btw

Just gotta get over the achro is wolf hump

You can do it despite all evidence to the contrary saying you cant. I believe in you.

Welp. Icet backed off Achro to solidify his push on Achro/Zone (which I predicted since P#3162), so I guess there’s no use in voting Kiiruma anymore since it can no longer guilt-trip CD/Guava unless both proactively decide to vote Kiiruma.

Sigh. I guess back to Achro it is then.
VOTE: Achromatic

Ignore zone. He is chaos boy

Focus on my case on kii. It is pure.

Because town sucks at behaving towny, and you told everyone that Guava has the same alignment as Leafia, who flipped town.

I agree how is Guava not Mafia

Not to be too tryhard but if we could focus on killing wolves that would be nice. Guava clearly already feels bad about their play piling on is just being an asshole and doesnt make you a good player.

what is lhf