ENA Genie 13er - mafia won lol update ur title hosts 🤓 <- katze

Did you feel tough when you said this, did you get a little rush of dopamine, asking for a friend :skull:

I felt the rush of dopamine by reading it

3 Likes

No i got a little rush of dopamine watching you vote town though ngl

3 Likes

Whens next game start, ill likely join

Just have finals to get through

1 Like

It wasn’t about quantity, it was about quality

Jake had 69 billion logs but like I said, they were shitposts

Yeah but your day 1 redudency scheme was 1/4 which in a game this size is actually below rand

Blockquote

Yeah but lets see your quotes about eliza zone and hazard now lmao

Like only judging you based off this game you would have had better vote accuracy by asking google for a random number every day.

2/4 would have helped the game

1 Like

Hi CD, u were blatantly town and that’s a good thing but also seemed unfun to play with.
U gotta charisma 100 ur fellow town players, it’s a social game

6 Likes

Probably today or tomorrow signups will go up I’d imagine

1 Like

Fair Garf, will be nicer next time

4 Likes

True.

But you didnt parse through people well enough. Which is why i said what i said.

Your solving method lacks nuance based on this game. So i will need to further observe it so i can help you become better.

Nah bro, people like to be on some L shit about nuance in solving

Blaming others for your loss is never productive. Like, not even in a social sense: you have zero control over your teammates as a player, so focusing on them after a loss will never improve your gameplay. Think of them as environmental hazards. You have to adapt to new challenges. The best player will improve their team’s chances of winning regardless of what anybody else is doing.

2 Likes

if it happens that many times maybe u should claim sooner instead of saying “dont exe me lol bye” 15 min before eod (i think) :joy_cat:

5 Likes

*checks special queue*
…welp. This is going to be something alright.

1 Like

In early days you eliminate the weak link and the rest tends to solve itself

Instead of eliminating weak links like hazard and jake on day one we randomly killed eliza without an rr