ENA Genie 13er - mafia won lol update ur title hosts 🤓 <- katze

If you are dealing with any sort of decent scum this just results in endless losses tbh

Hazard to me for example is polarized with how towny they can be.

zone’s d1 and d2 vote became one of the decisive factors in why throughout the rest of the game I was like “Bro, I can’t let this slide, this might just be mafia”

This is the league of legends way
If you can’t carry while all four of your teammates are actual toddlers you don’t deserve to win and the loss is entirely your fault

Incidentally, this is also why I no longer play league of legends

6 Likes

I hope I’m not being told I’m blaming my team mates :skull:

I mean you did kind of do that endlessly during the game to guava

1 Like

no commnet

2 Likes

D1 Hazard went to sleep and Eliza isn’t doing any better. I pity Hazard for not being able to defend himself, so I switched to Eliza.
D2 I was already deadset on tunneling Leafia, and switching my vote to her wouldn’t change anything since Hazard’s wagon is simply too big.

1 Like

…I don’t remember why though.
I am not particularly good with remembering stuff.

Guava chose to side with mafia for the entire game up until d4, and for the most absurd reasons, Idc how I put it, that is a pure and unbiased fact

Like every time I wanted to go after jake guava was either voting me or lobbying jake against me and it was like “well if I vote jake now I die and he continues rolling anyway, might as welkl do it later” and then I finally had my day on day 3

what’s DVC and do we get mafia chat / spec chat

1 Like

Mafia chat is a no

sad!

DVC means Dead Villager Chat. It’s spec chat. I think you might get that but you’ll probably get pranked

1 Like

Yesh but in times like that you pivot to other people and dont let someone control the day. Guava has heavily disagreed with my pushes before but i still got wolf lynched and figured out guava was town by talking it out.

Ultimately you let your play be effected by guava’s inaccurate read.

1 Like

If you go there

I imagine worse will send spec chat invite when they aren’t busy at work

4 Likes

You have to wonder why I still play siege despite this

1 Like

thank you for your replacementness achro it is appreciated
thank you for hosting ybw and dum it is appreciated
can someone host another wish game in like 6 months it would be appreciated

3 Likes

wishes are so cool. i think theyre so cool

3 Likes