ENA Genie 13er - mafia won lol update ur title hosts 🤓 <- katze

Also would like to make a small comment. The two people heavily defending my wagon were both evil. XD

That was over a year ago lmfao

I am always:tm: town

Jake is a wolf it’s in his name

2 Likes

JakeTheWolf from State Farm

void is so DARK this image legitimately looks photoshopped

1 Like

toast is carpet and void is void

alcohol

I’ve randed wolf on this site once in ten solo games. 10% wolf rate. I’m always town

Sorry zero times Lemon and I were masons

1 Like

i feel like there is a threshold of wolf skill on this site where if you are above it you just don’t get executed ever

that is true

Power wolves kill power towns early. Its sad

2 Likes

sometimes we leave them alive just to toy with them

1 Like

i could give the usual rant about teamwork and town not working together but i actually feel like, at least when i was alive, this was just a skill issue in terms of read accuracy

but i maintain that jake was kind of impossible to get given that he does nothing of value as either alignment

jaiden may have been catchable

i don’t think there was a single coherent case put against hazard or guava and at least for hazard i’m partly responsible, i realized at eod that there was no real case against him which is why i went for eliza, but those reasons were unfortunately indicative of her being a PR rather than scum

most games just perpetually execute LHF and the PoE is pretty much predictable from pregame because “wow X player is posting subjectively poorly” when thats always true for said player

basically, rip eliza

1 Like

I promised i would be nice to katze though so we dont mention that anymore.

I have no idea what you are referring to

you don’t even understand who you’re dealing with. I have advanced degrees in statistics and computer science and I’ve created a simple program with an advanced algorithm that I’ve been working on for years. I have read and tracked over 600 mafia games, recording every scumslip, every tell, every WORD uttered. At this point I can have my bot read the thread chat and play the game for me. I have reduced the cacophonous lies of forum mafia into a pure, beautiful mathematical formula, and it’s led me to literal hundreds of wins.

Why do I think you’re mafia? I don’t deign to think about you myself. Instead, I thought about how to create a program to know mathematically whether you are. I don’t need to think about you, because my algorithm has determined that you’re mafia to an 87% certainty. You cannot beat those numbers at this stage in the game. We’re talking about a mere 13% chance that you’re so monumentally bad at this game that you fooled a computer program that has successfully identified over 500 unique players as mafia with over 96% accuracy. Your only defense, in other words, is that your so scummy that you are an outlier.

Whether you’re town or mafia, this is a message from mathematics – you are bad at this game. You have played so scummy that a perfectly objective process has labeled you as scum. Whether that makes you bad at playing your specific rolecard or bad in general, there is no question that behaving like scum means you have not performed well. Consider this a welcome wakeup call, as hundreds have before you: If a player decides you’re scum, it’s possible you just got unlucky, but if a computer program can be that certain of your alignment, there are some serious holes in your game, because it means you’re scum in an objective sense, rather than a subjective one. For that reason, I’m willing to roll that die and take that 13% risk, because even if there’s a small chance you might be town, there’s not even a remote chance that you’re good

2 Likes

i mean really you couldn’t afford to kill me that game if u wanted to :wowee:

Yeah for jake the thing you do is turbo him every day 1 and he either stops signing up or improves. Its terrible but jake has to raise the bar a bit imo