ENA Genie 13er - mafia won lol update ur title hosts 🤓 <- katze

I mean

No comment

yeah that’s what i’ve learnt lol

it’s unfortunate but at the same time i don’t really want to play with people who can’t be read until later in the game

Well. Read until later for the wrong reasons yeah i get it.

Lynching hazard is a skill issue though that man is so easy to read.

(So far for me anyway)

1 Like

the monkeys paw curls

every game you play from now on will only have INCREDIBLY polarized players. every game will be decided by SBPC or policy killing you if SBPC does not work

5 Likes

I had fun playing a game on the org recently. 15 players who were all very highly skilled and it was fulfilling. 0 lhf.

It was beautiful.

1 Like

my last game there we d1ed ladd and d2ed newcomb

3 Likes

what alignments

ladd w newcomb v

D1ed illario d2ed wisdom lol

lmao nerds
Ladd is the easiest wolf to read idk how that man survives as a wolf
Like you can literally look at the thread and you just start staring daggers into him when he’s a w

Basically hand caught in the cookie pot type of stuff

or outright just bullshitting in terms of reading

I remember playing with newcomb on mtgs

Guy stole all my tips and made it into a mu guide. Disgusting.

2 Likes

Jokes aside me and newcomb in the same town resulted in a lot of executed wolves.

Good times

I’ll take that as a win!

You are easy to read.
Sadly I was a wolf so I knew I wanted town to get rid of you

1 Like

but no yeah i will admit i was getting very frustrated during day 1. i was being executed cause of the way i typed. which in turn made me focus on how i typed more which in turn made it feel more unnatural. i stuck myself in a loop which i only broke when i accepted my execution second day XD

1 Like

yeah i may just have to be more restrictive in playerlists i sign up for

honestly? the PL this game was mostly fine, i think it just suffered from a lack of people who could lead the town. i suspect mafia thought i was the genie, which i was kind of playing towards, but given what i just mentioned i think it was a mistake trying to be nightkilled

on day 2 it felt like everyone was just shouting about who they scumread rather than explaining why they scumread them.i still don’t think i ever really understood what the wolfcase against guava was, and i think some kind of mediator at this point would have been helpful

1 Like

literally why i tight roped you. fuck something was off but it didnt have enough substance to make you scum yet.

1 Like

rip wisdom

idk how they get got so often as villa :pensive:

because most people read him off of results (reasonably so) so he doesnt usually eat an early kill unless hes just blatantly powerwolfing

when i was actively playing i had always wanted to rand wolf against a stacked town like that tbh

what a naive soul i was back then

Sounds like they needed me /s