ENA Genie 13er - mafia won lol update ur title hosts 🤓 <- katze

I was lynched day 1 as a wolf on gamefaqs last month

And then town never caught another wolf because it was a planned bus by me an hour into day.

Life isnt fair

1 Like

surviving as wolf in mashes isn’t hard either tbh I end game two wolf mashes back to back

yeah that’s a separate issue

wolves don’t die day 1 on fol without being bussed

somehow people still haven’t realized this

2 Likes

FAM 2 you got away day 1 for a bit

then the Wind TvW thing uh yeah

i knew you were a wolf instantly from that lmao.

again, we are the best wind readers on this site.

As someone who has done this, accurate

Marl wasnt bussed he just got flash frozen but yeah wolves are very preoccupied with thread positioning tbh.

I think i have seen a couple who would have died without being bussed though. Olivest in hells echo for example.

Deus Ex 4 was uh

something i wont lie

ATno actually outted me and no one noticed

funniest shit in the world.

i was only talking about the lynch, but yeah i’ve died to kp before lol

fam2 i was trying to kill as many villagers as possible because my team was bussing too much rather than powerwolfing. i got dunked there (understandably) for it but i also got a ton of people misshot after i died because of how invested i was in the wagons which were all town lol

1 Like

I’m looking forward to Hazard trying out FAM
:innocent:

I haven’t been nightkilled in so fucken long

i’ll not live a second. watch me

1 Like

I was N2ed my first game. N1ed my second. And then I was not ever nightkilled as a solo player on FoL ever again

actually i somehow forgot the biggest skill issue of all - scumreading CD

i am nor really sure what the case here was. the fact they were pushing a lot of people? this is not a textbook scum behaviour- in fact the manner he went about doing it to piss off as many people as possible was more likely to come from town. i’m not sure if pushes against him were omgus or perhaps emotionally driven, but the harsh reality imo was that the dude was just blatant town, and if we didn’t waste as much time debating his alignment on day 1 and day 2 we could have been talking about where the wolves were at

i do, however, see the other perspective here, in that CD was not the easiest person to work with. i think this was especially relevant given that there was no real town leader this game to act as a mediator. but i think it’s important to bear in mind these biases when reading the alignment of players, because this did not make CD scum

i think i’ve died n1 in a lot of my towngames on this site, without even having particularly good reads. almost every time i’ve said in dvc “well i wouldn’t die if i was massively wrong” and i’ve still usually been quite wrong lol. the reality is if there is a strong/loud wolf then the path to victory is to just kill the people that can rally a town against them at some point, even if they do not currently suspect them, and there are not usually many of these players, which makes the task quite easy

1 Like

CD in a nutshell:

4 Likes

I agree with Eliza, good copypasta

1 Like

I see where ice got that phrase from

1 Like

That’s actually where I got that from :wowee:

1 Like

Rap battle parody

1 Like

@Zone_Q11