ENA Genie 13er - mafia won lol update ur title hosts πŸ€“ <- katze

Yeah the big issues for town losses i have diagnosed over the years is people talking past each other. Getting emotional. Taking reads personally. If you dont do that you are much better for town and at solving.

My reads suck as town but i like to think i do a good job of preventing misunderstandings.

1 Like

i mean i will admit i am definitely suffering this. i shouldnt have gotten so stressed over the day 1 thing

Yeah i try to preach to people as town you are the majority. Most people are just trying to solve you. Look for people who arent really solving.

3 Likes

My infinite wisdom

if its a 48 hour day, meme within the first 24, then play seriously the next 24.

Allows you to ease into thread as either alignment, loosen up, and then get into it.

Also dont let other peoples reads and early votes bother you aswell, most of that shit is ticky tacky and meta reads which is garbago.

1 Like

And when i say meme the first 24, i mean just joke around a bit, dont take it super seriously

1 Like

my suggestion is meme 48/7

3 Likes

fair enough! as i said lots i need to learn in this game. i think second day i brought it back for myself a bit after getting all the emotional shit out of my system. i think maybe i need to learn to step back a bit and let a scum read happen before going straight for the defence

Meanwhile, achro post one:

But yeah play to your own pace for sure.

I get suspected a lot because i am a known power wolf which i actually like. I love picking through cases to find genuine reads vs ones that feel like bs

3 Likes

Ooooh! thats a cool strat! i’ll try that next time!

achro is voting me and I’m a wolf please vote him with me

3 Likes

Ill be honest, Hazard aswell, you havent touch the bottom of the iceberg in terms of emotions in this game

Getting gaslit by a powerwolfer is truly an experince to have happend to you

I cant wait for v me vs w you

Its going to be spicy.

I never die as a wolf
An unstoppable force meets an invincible object
The ground shutters beneath your feet

i would love to watch on the side lines of that thankyou very much

Ftr if i legitimately think you are a wolf i am going for your head day 1

None of β€˜let him prove himself’ stuff

And you know this lol x)

Honestly dumbest thing ive come up with, but it has been solidly known to work in Litten games

If hes not dead by like day 3, very much question why the fuck hes alive this long (sorry Lit, its true, if your town, you usually are one of the firsts to go unless its like an eevee W, Litten T game, then hes just fucking everyone)

1 Like

I know I will survive because I never die as a wolf

the only way people that never die as a wolf can die as a wolf is if the PL is fully stacked which it never really is

1 Like

I pelted marl as hard as possible my first game here and lived until day 3

But it was mostly because i was death tunmeled on an extremely toxic player i think

the threshold for never dying as a wolf on this site isn’t even particularly high - the only time i’ve died as a wolf was in my first wolfgame as a planned buss, and since then i’ve felt reasonably obvious in all of my wolfgames and still never died

2 Likes