ENA Genie 13er - mafia won lol update ur title hosts šŸ¤“ <- katze

Good morning

ā€¦where do i do this

Ive only cased guava so far cause theyā€™re the first one Iā€™ve had time to read
And they scummy

:face_in_clouds:

honestly i kind of have a gth yolo townread on icet mainly from the way they are carrying themselves in the thread
sort of the way they just pop in, call a bunch of people mafia, refuse to elaborate, and leave
this is extremely tentative because iā€™m not familiar with them and it may be a playstyle thing but it seems like they donā€™t care about how they come across

thereā€™s kind of a similar thing going on with zone, but i donā€™t know if it holds up because him 4-posting might just mean he randed mafia again and has zero interest in playing after how badly his last wolfgame went. so who knows

@beancat - i read your guava case again and i still donā€™t really see it. i can see that some of the things youā€™ve pointed out are questionable but i donā€™t really see the wolf motivation or mindset behind them. i honestly agreed with their assessment on kiiruma because the posts he pointed out also pinged me. i also like their recent-ish posts about icet and kiiruma. with that said, what is your read on kiiruma?

@guavagudetama who are these 2 people and why

Actually itā€™s three now
Er well it was always three I just forgot someone when I was writing that LOL

Jaiden - I think sheā€™s a pr I donā€™t wanna kill that
Leafia -

These posts give me townie vibes

And you!
You are like so obviously townie in your tone to me

This post in particular in relation to the conversation being me and Jaiden having a random conversation was what made me think you were town

This was also very townie

This huge post is probably what solidified my townread on you
It feels like youā€™re actually trying to solve the game which not a lot of people were doing at the time

iā€™m kind of surprised to see leafia come up here
i donā€™t think sheā€™s really made much of an impression on me

by the way, i donā€™t like elizaā€™s last sequence of posts

the thought on ashlyn and the unvote donā€™t really have anything to do with each other
i am probably reading into this too much but iā€™m pretty sure this is a thing wolves do where they give a read/thought and then do something else completely unrelated with their vote. it kinda adds credence to my theory that eliza is concerned about how they are coming across (see my earlier post about eliza wanting to seem as though she is doing something), especially when you look at her next post:

i donā€™t think a town eliza would care that zone called them out for voting sleep in RVS. furthermore i donā€™t think she would care to unvote sleep unless she had found a new player to vote, which clearly she hasnā€™t. it just looks like she got antsy because zone called her out for her vote - sheā€™s not even voting a player, itā€™s not like she has anyone in particular to displease, which is why this all just feels weird to me

i donā€™t
thatā€™s the point

misery business
i donā€™t really want to look at this right now but i need to note it for later

yeah i read it again and thatā€™s fair enough but you worded it kinda weirdly with the ā€œon the chance iā€™d see itā€ thing

you keep trying to use the same read on different people and iā€™m vaguely concerned because i think of you as a better player than that

This is an intereating analysis, though I do think Eliza as a person would also act this was regardless of alignment.

The shotgun principle is where if you try the same thing over and over again on different items, then youā€™ll eventually get a few hits.

he has 4 posts and none of them left an impression on me. itā€™s easier to say nothing but iā€™d rather reach if it brings them into the discussion. i do think itā€™s pretty pertinent because of the last game in particular - the game went horrible for wolves and all of them hated it, so i feel like anyone who randed wolf in that game would have low motivation if they randed wolf again this game. this includes jaiden and zone which is why iā€™ve used the read on both of them

1 Like

Ok actually I agree that Eliza is Mafia now

i donā€™t think you have enough experience with eliza then lol. i donā€™t think town her would care about zone calling her out for voting sleep during RVS, to the point where she removes her vote from no-exe without even having found somewhere to put it. sheā€™s more concerned with how she comes across as mafia. if she were town iā€™d expect her to say ā€œskill issueā€ or something, leaving her vote and then continuing doing nothing

1 Like

if arc scum
why arc have such good points
hmm? hmm?

1 Like

damn. Iā€™ve been obliterated.

Itā€™s not like arctic wished to be town for a day

woweee

i donā€™t think this is a good way to read me - iā€™m capable of making convincing reads as either alignment. i feel like you should probably know this, but then again i donā€™t know if iā€™ve actually wolfed against you

null
havenā€™t read them yet and the posts that guava pinged were NAI to me

counterpoint:

you had a really good post

But like, Eliza could also just disengage.

Also, they were voting for a no axe before unvoting, so