ENA Genie 13er - mafia won lol update ur title hosts šŸ¤“ <- katze

Also update Arcticā€™s case boils down to ā€œshe unvoted an RVS voteā€
:skull_and_crossbones:

Itā€™s almost 2AM. As always I regret my decisions.
Plus I just feel a bitā€¦ tense at something atm.

You blew me the fuck up/j (you were sorcā€™d and then ended the day early voting me and blowing someone else up)

1 Like

Gonna look at it more closely and see if I think arctic actually believes this
Gut says no

Iā€™ve not played many games with Icet, though the ones Iā€™ve played Icet has been town and this feels different.
I know itā€™s weak but yeah

Playing Devilā€™s advocate here, but Eliza is currently not voting anyone or anything, but sheā€™s still the Number 2 wagon with 3 votes including mine.

Arctic IIRC voted her because of similar behavior as the one in Helluva Boss.
Not sure why Kiirumaā€™s voting with us. Maybe heā€™s sheeping Arctic?

1 Like

Yā€™know you could justā€¦ go to sleep and wake up feeling refreshed?

1 Like

Jake : 69% shitposter, redundancy elimination is key in early phases
Hazard : tried to invalidate peopleā€™s read on them that I feel is pretty typical mafia play
guava :same shitposty type energy, and throwing votes around with poor reasoning
zone : shown no intention to commit to the game, in later phases of the game, you need the remaining town to stand up and say ā€œI think x is mafia, Iā€™m voting them the fuck out rnā€ bc otherwise what you get is mafia leading against someone and town just going with it bc they donā€™t have their own initiative

I think Iā€™m gonna take a break from the thread at least for the day, yeah.
If yall decide to kill me, I wonā€™t hold it against yall at all.
If yall decide not to, hopefully Iā€™ll be slightly more on my game tomorrow.

I donā€™t know how to explain things but mentally Iā€™m out of it.
Thanks yall for caring enough to justā€¦ respond in those small ways to me.

2 Likes

I legitimately have no memory of said event.
I donā€™t think I want to remember either, so Iā€™ll just wish you good luck in killing me or getting the mafia to kill me.

I wonder if the mafia would ever think of me using reverse psychology to make everyone believe I am VT when I am actually the Genie.
ā€¦nah, they probably just scrapped me off as VT trying to FPS. No way Zoneā€™s Genie when his behavior is risky and can potentially cause his death. That would be throwing after all.

1 Like

Okay yeah arctic doesnā€™t believe this
Specifically this bit set me off

nah it doesnā€™t really lol. itā€™s more to do with how concerned you are with how you come across. and the fact of the matter is, almost the exact same thing happened in a game where you were mafia, and ash correctly called you out for it because it is in fact uncharacteristic for you to move your vote when someone calls you out for it, because normally you do not care. iā€™m curious to see how you will try to prove that i donā€™t believe in it when the receipts are basically there for everyone to see. you even saw it yourself, with the post that you said was an RT

1 Like

VOTE: Arctic

1 Like

ngl I know basically 0 roles so Iā€™ll probably just be playing off socials

(nice)

Also, youā€™re just gonna have to deal with it, unless youā€™re ready to, like, get me banned from every mafia site, ever.

2 Likes

in other enws i am now home and on computer so this will be much easier

i think what i meant by that was because you werenā€™t actually voting someone, rather you were voting no-exe, being worried about zoneā€™s callout enough to remove your vote was even more concerning

1 Like

This being playing the game or liking my posts?

we vote you, you die, we donā€™t have to gear you for the rest of the game, gg no re