ENA Genie 13er - mafia won lol update ur title hosts šŸ¤“ <- katze

Hm. Well, okay. Thatā€™s a good impression. Good to know.

ā€¦I guess I wonā€™t have to ISO her then. Had you said she was scummy then Iā€™d have done a quick skim on her ISO.

But since all is well, I guess Iā€™ll put her on the same null tier as Leafia.

TL;DR they pushed for CD and their arguments for doing so kept being made-on-spot to the point where it became WIFOM.

I agree with this.

Iā€™m going to keep this lost in mind for once Kiiruma flips.

This is noteworthy too.

Scumlean goes to Corrupted from me. We barely have any posts in this game so far.

Why does it matter whether theyā€™re a mod or not? It doesnā€™t affect their alignment.

Didnā€™t you call Arctic scum earlier?

I honestly donā€™t know how you can be townreading some of the wolfiest posting I have ever seen in my life. Hmmm, does a scumteam of Arctic/CD/Kiiruma work?

My other game has most of my attention admittedly.

I donā€™t like how Kiirumaā€™s wagon has died down and I donā€™t care much for either of the top two wagons.

1 Like

Will be back when it gets busier. :sleepingleafeon:

Gonna go back into reading zone, but this for now

:thonk:

This just feel generally inconsistent. Zoneā€™s commenting that hazardā€™s readlist is bad here, but none of the reasons here are actually comments on why itā€™s bad. They say the null pile contains ā€œall scummy peopleā€, but gives examples of 2 debated slots that they townread and 3 null slots. The only thing I can say makes sense in their comment is Guava. This makes me think Zone is saying that they dislike the readlist just for the sake of doing so, and doesnt actually believe it.

what

Hazard literally isnā€™t a wagon :skull_and_crossbones:

uh, oops
but that doesnā€™t change the part about wagon viability necessarily, since corrupted only has 1 vote

but yeah that does make it more questionable from hazard, actually

2 Likes

i donā€™t remember who i keep fighting with about this but generally my playstyle seems to be finding more scumreads than townreads so I tend to find these nonconfrontational people scummy

:3

In other news I have concluded that my vote on arctic was subconsciously fueled by OMGUS
This leaves me with zero (0) reads.

4 Likes

UNVOTE

at least youā€™re honest

3 Likes

that second quote reminds me iā€™ve felt like hazard has been TMIā€™ing kiiruma wolf in some of his posts but this is a debate for tomorrow i think

1 Like

How do I see this

The frequent poster thing

scroll to the top

1 Like

I love you last time Hazard was top poster they were mafia

1 Like

Or third top poster history repeats itself

Hazard bestie Iā€™m not as goated as Kiiruma but if you remember Kiiruma advocating for Lucifer I can advocate for simon

Also why are they null if theyā€™re defending and what are your thoughts on guava

1 Like

Hazard is basically saying that the pushes on him are justified? I think?
Iā€™d say this could be an element of TMI but letā€™s be real

:skull_and_crossbones:
this is a fake read
Literally who says this :sob:
ā€œToo much effort for scumā€
Hazard knows this isnā€™t true
Also reads like an excuse to townread arctic
Idt it means anything in regards to Arcticā€™s alignment tho, could be tmi could be just a wolf partner moment

this doesnā€™t excuse the above, for the record
mostly because it doesnā€™t get rid of the read for the reasons of ā€œitā€™s stupid and almost always wrongā€

thatā€™s all Iā€™ll be reading from this wallpost

1 Like