strike two was ???

and now this
hmmmm

what is the kiss guideline
and what is a FoL’er

FoL (This forum) player is a FoLer.

1 Like

Ah, yes. Soon™.
Welp. I hope it is within the next two hours if possible. I did not get to talk with you before, so it’s exciting for me to finally interact with you.

If you want to do that, then add me into that tinfoil, because I am also letting CD “powerwolf” in this thread. (Which is ridiculous in the first place because CD doesn’t have enough thread control to actually powerwolf this game.)

Like, having a w!Arctic paranoia is fine, but w!CD is just something I cannot agree with.

…hang on. Give me a moment.

> Message to CD:
“Hey buddy. I was talking about you, not to you. Please don’t cut in.”

> Message to everyone but CD:
“Guys, I think this is a townslip. He doesn’t know about [mafia chat]. Unless this is some high-level FPS then I think CD’s locktown.”

eh
whatever
i don’t want arctic dead rn so i’ll just leave it until i die and then don’t have to worry about it

i do not believe your enthusiasm

am i taking crazy pills

TL;DR “Nah Ashlyn. This is just how I operate, and I don’t think everyone sees CD as a powerwolf.”

i know
i
weh

Okay. We are putting Kiiruma into today’s chopping block. At least beancat is sane and reasonable, but I don’t need jesters in a jesterless game.

2 Likes

I’m not a jester.
I just think Icet doesn’t deserve to be cleared.
So I went against it.

this game was a mistake
UNVOTE

Guava pushes CD and when asked why he devolved his arguments to WIFOM.
Like, I can live if today’s execution is not Guava, but he really ought to get better arguments if he is town.

Wolf. It’s basically something like “wolf Arctic”.
Likewise, “t!” stands for “town” and “v!” stands for “villager”, both of which are good guys.

disagree

“Keep It Stupidly Simple”
Basically I feel that you are doing what I do, which is just talk about anything and everything you are thinking of. I think your posts are genuinely the flow of thoughts of a townie.

People on this site. This is Fortress of Lies. I call people on this site a FoL’er.

Of course you do.
But you’re also just not a wagon so not much that can be done on my part.

i just checked and i don’t think there was a strike two. i guess strike one just counted twice.

actually, there’s like… half a strike with something that i haven’t spoken about yet but i’ve been looking out for

i noticed last time you wolfed against me you did a lot of speaking around me rather than speaking to me or asking me about my mindset in places you don’t understand. you’ve kind of also been doing that this game. you’ve spoken to me about other things, but when you were town in pathological, you actually wanted to speak to me about my reads and gauge my mindset. i don’t feel like you’ve really done that this game.

examples:

compare it to netrunner, where you were mafia, and most of your interactions with me look like this

where you simply state confusion, disagreement or concern but you don’t try to do anything to remedy the situation. this is how it feels like you’re treating my slot this game. it doesn’t seem like you actually care to resolve the issue, more just stating that one exists.

ok but does your meta read on Hazard clear them yet