ENA Genie 13er - mafia won lol update ur title hosts 🤓 <- katze

anime among us

[isoing Hazard]

From my knowledge, they were having fun by a play on how the italian gambit is an opening in chess.

…fuck

@host im sorry sasha i haven’t done shit to level my character up

Probably doesn’t help that your WIS and INT scores are low, investing it all into charisma sure is a choice.

:headstone:
I guess I won’t be moving my vote any time soon.

2 out of Jake, Bean, CD if I had to pick a smaller pool.

Jake and Bean moreso.
But that’s mostly due to Jake being hard to read perhaps on purpose as always.

Ok, basically read from when I last talked till now, you guys talk too much istg.

Hazard, jake, and guava are pretty cringe and I still maintain my conviction that they should all be eliminated not just because they are scummy, but also on principle, do not like these people trying to twist my words as if I ever said people shouldn’t defend themselves, I pointed out that the way you defended yourself was trash and that there were better ways to defend yourself. Your response was to double down with another trash defense of the same nature :skull:.

ashlyn has some explaining to do, satying I am powerwolfing and then saying you’re surprised noone is doing anything about it, only to say you don’t want to vote me and vote my boy Icet instead. what are the characteristics of this “powerwolfing” and why don’t you pursue me for it, don’t make throwaway reads on me without stating a case

Clarifications

1. I asked if ashlynn was a mod or a player because at the time I had seen a few of their logs and they were of 0 relevance to the game so I was wondering if they were actually a part of it
  2. I said I didn’t want to vote arctic despite thinking they were mafia because they’ve actually been a productive member of the game in contrast to redundancies such as eliza, jake, and guava
    3.I said kill into a group of mentioned people because I either thought these people were mafia or would be of no value to the game, taking it as some conspiracy to save a potential team mate is asinine, I didn’t have knowledge of who was being voted at the time and I prefer not to have a clusterfuck towards the end of the day votewise. and to be clear, as mafia I have 0 intention to rely on or to save my team mates, victory stands on the back of sacrifice, if you’re getting voted it’s because you weren’t good enough to put forward a convincing argument, I will not risk my neck trying to aid you covertly or otherwise
3 Likes

paranoia is different from belief
im keeping it in mind but i dont think it’s actively worth pursuing at the moment

After looking through Hazard’s ISO, Eliza is a more appealing axe than Hazard.

1 Like

Quite the opposite actually.

[cries in artificer]

paranoia, belief, idc about the differences, I just want the reasons because from my pov it seems like needless shading

1 Like

Oh. I was just talking about you as a person (/s)

I will mail you a crisp, american $100 note if you can defend this accusation towards me specifically.

1 Like

i feel like the differences are very important but whatever
the reason is you came in with very strong takes that didn’t feel adequately backed up or similar to thread, which is a formula for agenda
or youre just new and unfamiliar

NEO!

wdym defend an accusation towards you, are you asking why I think you should die, or asking me to defend against your want for me to die

@Corrupted_Dreamer are you aware i exist

bombastic side eye
VOTE: Corrupted_Dreamer
criminal-offensive side eye

VOTE: ElizaThePsycho

(was responding to posts and looking at the current votecount)

This is L-2
[for CD: L-2 means that it takes 2 more votes to execute this person. We use L because the uncivilized brutes before us used the word Lynch before it was deprecated]

hammering Eliza is pretty funny