ENA Genie 13er - mafia won lol update ur title hosts 🤓 <- katze

TL;DR His reads suck.

He talked a bunch about CD and only put him in null, while putting Eliza in scumlean despite literally only writing one paragraph about how all her posts are fluff.

Arctic mentioned how he might have voted Eliza because she had more votes than CD, but that still ignores the discrepancy of reads and actions that Hazard has made.

Also, welcome to the Forums!

I hope your stay is a pleasent one

Wait a minute. Eliza and Hazard are crossvoting.
…huh, that’s interesting. That implies at least one town within them.

(Zone… Eliza deserves to die first for bringing up [No Exe]… Avenge us…!)

…oh well, I guess I am going to sit on Hazard for a bit longer to see how things fare.

Eliza’a a better exe than Hazard. But even then I’m not convinced its a hit.

. . .
Ah. I just noticed something. If both guava and Hazard were to live today, then they will live through the night as well. I know I already said this, but now there is another reason why this will happen.

…this is most unfortunate indeed. Namu.

i’m trying my fucking best to be open but i’m sorry i can’t flip it like a switch

also i looked through your iso and your reads are half baked and most of the people haven’t been mentioned since before they had 30 posts

you know what
no
fuck it
you can have my thought processes in hell

Yes that is typically what happens when people are suspected

[isoing eliza]

Btw, did you ever get your liscense?

drivers ed is usually a course
not a one-day thing

1 Like

Say, I don’t mind switching to Eliza, but now that I think about it, with me on the wagon there would be five people wanting Eliza dead.

That is 5 out of 13 players. Among the 7 players who is neither voting Eliza nor Eliza herself, who would be her scumbuddies if Eliza flips scum?

1 Like

Not yet

No. You don’t get it.
There was one reason why that was already a fact, but now I see one more reason.

Just note I tried to change my vote. I wouldn’t be on Eliza rn if it wasnt for some sort of bug that didn’t change my vote over to icet

Tbh as I said before, wolves might be complacent. Focusing on vanity wagons and/or just… not voting.

Voting requires an amount of commitment and also risk. Risk of scrutiny for voting how you did

Overview of Eliza:

I mean, they’re alright. I’m more concerned about arctic than Eliza but

1 Like

So you know smthn I don’t?

[isoing hazard]

What is gnosia and how can i use it to instantly murder Hazard

Wolf chat tells all (/s)

1 Like

You switched your vote, but the hosts updated the VC manually by using the template from a post before you made your vote.

…this ain’t enough for me to switch my vote.
Go put some effort into finding Eliza’s potential scumbuddies.

“Jake, guava, bean, Leafia, CD, Ashlyn.” (Zone 1)

There ya go. Who among these two do you think are her scumbuddies?

I guess so. I don’t see any benefit in telling you either though, since it would just turn the uncertain future even more uncertain.