ENA Genie 13er - mafia won lol update ur title hosts 🤓 <- katze

Good morning

both of these wagons are very meh to me, given I don’t have strong opinions on either

does anyone wanna convince me one way or another

eliza is redundancy but I think it’s likely that if hazzard is mafia then so is guava, they are behaving in sync

Cool. Now write this:
[v]Hazardwaste[/v]

VOTE: Hazardwaste

You should keep your vote on me because I’m obvscum and you can brag at the end about how you knew when I win the game /j

@Corrupted_Dreamer why have you not interacted or commented on me to any degree

is this because you are going to kill me tonight

I don’t know who you are and I’ve not read through your logs

Hazard is no newbie. He has played as mafia before and got townread to the point where I killed him for it.

1 Like

@Ashlyn what are your thoughts on eliza
i’m a bit concerned about something

hazardhasagun

what does this mean

concerned? let me exacerbate it. i have entirely reversed my read on them, and think that they aren’t scummy in spite of mirroring their “moving their vote when called out” thing.

what

Meh. Both are viable, really.
Eliza is acting sketchy and Hazard’s readslist doesn’t match his actions / words.

Hazard has a gun

no it’s because im trans and gay

1 Like

yeah well that’s kind of why i was concerned because i think you two might be mafia together

i thought more about the moving vote thing and how you… had the exact same read in helluva boss. and it was correct. and in dvc you beat yourself up over letting it go. and i’m kinda thinking. would you really have ignored it this game if it happened again, almost dead to rights? and i don’t really think so. which is why i’m concerned

meh
it feels wrong here and i hate that i literally can not give you anything else
and i loved your thought process when it came up and i was thinking of it already and im like “omg arc had the same thought as me!!!” and i dont know. it just doesn’t feel right.

why are people talking about being trans and gay, I couldn’t give a flying fuck, I’m tryna play mafia, keep things on topic :skull:

3 Likes