ENA Genie 13er - mafia won lol update ur title hosts 🤓 <- katze

im trying to have fun, sorry that our goals differ

1 Like

yeah
like i said the concern about powerwolfing didn’t really feel real given how easy they just said “nah” and didn’t care to pursue it

i am also trans and gay

Are we… in an optimal gamestate?
Top wagons are crossvoting.
Three people are essentially kingmakers.

Whatever happens next will be caused by guava, bean, and Leafia.

okay well n ow i kind of want to kill you even if she’s town

then do it, coward

fun is NOT allowed in this game! only serious discussions!

anyway scumteam is me/Ashlyn/Eliza/Jaiden because we’re all trans
ignore that that’s one too many scum

1 Like

people should be piling onto hazard rn, if I see a tie I am having myself replaced

my laptop is being a bastard btw. im getting here

i am going to get mad
just this tiny little bit

holy shit
do you not understand the difference between me acknowledging it as a possibility and thinking of it as a likely scenario? i didnt ‘pursue’ it at all, i simply responded to it when you brought it up

okay!

VOTE: Ashlyn

1 Like

based

anyway
sorry for being right

why are you making irrelevant votes that will go literally nowhere in the last 48 mins of the day, if you want ashlyn dead vote them out tomorrow, but before then you should commit to the top 2 votes and ensure a tie doesn’t take place

i actually probably wouldn’t have done this but CD sharing my concerns kinda makes me think we could just be wagoning villagers and the shade from you onto us for powerwolfing might just be because you wanted to shade us for it tomorrow after we miskill? this probably won’t actually land, but w/e

“”"“it’s a statement”"""

towniest post ever award. idk how to explain it just no scum ever does this ever

(So much for that.)
(kekw LMAO)

…Zone. This changes the playing field.
Yeah. It sure does, doesn’t it?
Do you… want to change?
Nah. They’re both in the chopping block anyway.

uh yeah i don’t really care who dies in the top two wagons (epic post if they are both town)

1 Like

Just leave them be.
It’s more interesting this way.

Arctic, sorry for being forgetful, but what are your thoughts on Jaiden?