ENA Genie 13er - mafia won lol update ur title hosts šŸ¤“ <- katze

Well if it was planned out, itā€™d suggest 1 or both of them are evil with Hazard.
Iā€™m trying to consider possibilities such as where Hazard is T/T with Eliza and EoD was just wolfs controlling the narrative.

i stated intent to tie the vote. tied the vote. shouldā€™ve seen it coming

it was my wish

Well thatā€™s a shame.
Iā€™m sure the host will tell us if thatā€™s the case.
But I doubt it is :slight_smile:

Donā€™t try and trick Hazard.
Try and trick wolves

true
(what?)

yeah

:skull:

LMAO

THE DEAD PLAYER VOTING :sob: :sob:

okay but it was funny

because you just know Hazard isnā€™t a wolf, of course

1 Like

Look, could Hazard be a wolf? Yes.
But heā€™s one of my top townreads, so Iā€™m not gonna act like I believe he could be.

Morning!
I see am already a topic of discussion which was to be expected

Backflips

Give new readslist and explain.
In particular, explain why you had Eliza > CD when you literally only gave one paragraph of explanation compared to the dozens of interactions with CD.

As i told you before. Eliza had nothing of use and there was nothing i wished to talk about with them which but them in scum. With corrupted there was alot of things i disliked about his play style but i dont know if that is just how he plays. Not gonna assasinate someone cause i dislike how they interact. Now i have a question for you. Explain your last minute change of vote

In short played with eliza. Never with corrupted

Why he was null. But not just null close to the bottom of null

Oi. That ā€œperson who had nothing of useā€ was Town Backup.
ā€œNothing to say here; youā€™re just scumā€? That sounds like a neat idea; Iā€™ll do the same to you.

As i told you before.

Oh so you had reason to switch at the last second? Cool! And yeah i knew they were backup my mind reading powers told me so.
Dont know why your being so rude with me this game? But i am sorry if i had warrented it

You should have known they were backup to of course

Just realised my fat thumbs didnt put a no between had and reason. Had no reason*

You could have interacted more with Eliza, but instead you opted to outright write her off as scum after making a wallpost of the bottom five posters.

That wallpost was building up momentum for CD, beancat, and Arctic. Had you voted any of those and added some argument, then nobody wouldā€™ve complained, but instead after responding to Arcticā€™s post, you immediately said:

There was zero progression; the arguments were lacking. In dirty words: ā€œYou didnā€™t talk enough **** about Eliza to justify your vote.ā€

Do I need one other than ā€œI donā€™t care who diesā€ and ā€œI want to use a meme from a past gameā€?

Simon is town (Iā€™ll cry if theyā€™re mafia) and really from what I see the only reason people think theyā€™re mafia is because theyā€™re kinda rude but like thatā€™s it

They are giving reads from their perspective that make sense

I donā€™t see whatā€™s wolfy about that? A lot of people (or just one) speculated that their partner told him to post that but then refused to elaborate

Arctic died because mafia was scared