ENA Genie 13er - mafia won lol update ur title hosts šŸ¤“ <- katze

got i feel like im trying to kick a brick wall and get it to write me a poem
why is nothing else happening in this game except for me screaming into the void i hate this i hate mafia

the reason for me being on the block was ā€œi talked funny yesterdayā€ and had shit reads. which by all standards are ok reads for a day 1. i just got way to anxious over it XD. i dont have a reason for you not to kill me, but i will at least help where i can with any solves you have

i mean what can i say that will make you believe me? ā€œthe fact i am still here after the shit fight yesterday makes me town?ā€ the one small thing i can give you is literally looking at how i talked previous games. but again thats bad cause i have never been group scum. just in a rough position

yeah sorry mateā€¦ i am trying my hardest. hopefully someone better then me comes on soon

if it means anything i think your doing fucking awesome!

@guavagudetama and why are you not voting dummy

VOTE: Corrupted_Dreamer

I still donā€™t like the way they tried to control the vote yesterday

I know Iā€™m town
If Hazard flips town this looks bad
Iā€™m townreading Zone and Iā€™m like townlean on Jake

Like not to scumread for being wrong but when someone tells me ā€œwe vote between thisā€ and itā€™s myself and 3 people who are varying degrees of townie it gets a little worrying

(This is people they wanted to live)
Arctic did flip town
But it was a night kill so they could have killed Arctic last night to look more ā€œcorrectā€?
Could be confirmation bias though

Didnā€™t like this post
Firstly, calling my friend a bad player, huge mistake, but more importantly being willing to vote someone just based on skill is crazy and I hate it
Like thatā€™s at best a bad play because being bad at the game doesnā€™t make you scum
This looks scummy to everyone else, right? Iā€™m not crazy?

(About Jake)
If you donā€™t have anything nice to say donā€™t say it at all
If you donā€™t have anything nice to say donā€™t say it at all
If you donā€™t-

ā€œeliminate him on principle for twisting my wordsā€
ā€œI donā€™t want you dead for twisting wordsā€
Watch him tell me Iā€™m twisting his words now

This was scummy

(After they tried to self vote)
This gives the vibe that they never actually intended to die, and paired with thisā€¦

It just seems like a ploy to get Hazard killed

This was supposed to quote like 3 things but then I looked through his whole ISO
I actually cut a few posts out LOL
The tldr of the things I cut is; Jaiden/CD isnā€™t w/w but I didnā€™t think Jaiden was scum anyway

1. ā€œtalking weirdlyā€ i.e, issues with your tone with regards to talking with me (being oddly appeasing, not approaching me like youā€™re trying to find my alignment, etc)
  2. ā€œmaking bad readsā€ no, you didnā€™t make reads until you were asked to do so
    then within those reads the amount of effort didnā€™t match the amount you seemed to care, you voted eliza to put them as the lead wagon (over guava, you only had one vote at the time), and today youā€™ve seemed to shuffle icet into your scumreads without actuallyā€¦ doing anything wrt it or really contributing anything regarding that, and thatā€™s feeding into my thoughts of you/icet being W/W in an unhealthy way

if youā€™re town, iā€™m obviously not going to convince you youā€™re scum
if youā€™re scum youā€™re not about to admit it
but if you are town, iā€™d recommend bookmarking this post and maybe going back and looking maybe postgame or maybe even before you die and try to understand what iā€™m communicating and how to fix it

iā€™m going to be entirely real, iā€™m not sure if you could do anything to change my mind, but iā€™m sure that you doing nothing wont help.

being here really doesnā€™t mean much

What time is it for people in north america?
That will probably explain why no one is on

on mobile for a second so youā€™ll have to deal with single quotes, sorry
it seems more like itā€™s a ā€œminimizes casualty if weā€™re wrongā€ thing more than a read
which
i mean
i dislike it on principle but itā€™s not necessarily scummy

3:49 am for me

however day started likeā€¦ 11 hours ago and weā€™re at a fraction of yesterdayā€™s posts, and weā€™re coming off of a misexe.

1 Like

phanteon

1 Like

Yeah most people should be asleep at that time, even on a Saturday night

hey never said i wasnt helping. my biggest hate with mafia is people giving up when things get dire. i know for a fact i cant convince you as much as i couldnt convince zone. i am saying i am willing to help with you build other worlds. i think there is connectionā€™s between kiiruma and bean maybe. zone has been acting weird ever since i did my massive wall post yesterday and i am also extremely curious why your here and arctic isnt. but you are hundred percent correct this is definitly a game i will take with a grain of salt and improve on

exactly what i thought XD

Oh I thought you meant like why was nobody posting RIGHT NOW Iā€™m like ā€œqueen everyone is asleep itā€™s so late :sob::sob:ā€

we just gotta keep traction. aint to late yet.
keep talking and wait for more people to join in

Just 5-8 more hours until people start waking up :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

pfft childs play. i have fluffed for longer XD