ENA Genie 13er - mafia won lol update ur title hosts šŸ¤“ <- katze

VOTE: Hazard
this is where my vote is going to start off
kinda perturbed iā€™m still hazardā€™s strongest townread and iā€™m kinda just staring at it to see if anything will change
anyway
nice job on that toxicity team weā€™re really getting those numbers up /s

1 Like

trying
trying to decide if i want to backread arctic when i think he was just incredibly wrong all day

I still think Hazard looks good here, Iā€™d rather not see them die.

i dont know i have never played with zone truely until now. and it just feels like he is hound dogging on the one read they have. they come at me for not being awake for end of day but when it was brought up why they changed their vote last second their response was ā€œfor the memes?ā€ but i can see that may be me being a bit upset with how he is responding to me and i could be off track.

:man_shrugging: bottom of null means they are the closest to scum while not being it. want to keep an eye on them cause i dont know how they play.

still need to see that

My expectation going into this day was i am dying so might as well help town create other worlds without me in it. may i ask in a dimension where you read me as good. who would your vote go to. (and you know me. most toxic person alive. complete hazard)

Jake mvp. sorry guys

Okay
Then who do you want to vote

(arctic wtf)

this are unordered im just
weh
arctic what the fuck
you were wrong on eliza
youre wrong on me
but you were also scumreading hazard based on their responses to me
and you turned around on your jaiden read
im gonna. try and compile reads.

gonna color these based on the position in the other personā€™s readlist
i dont know why but my brain is demanding it.
(Arcticā€™s readsā€¦ I think.)

Townread - CD, Beancat, Zone, Icet
Townlean - Guava (?)
Null (or at least no expressed read) - Jake
Scumlean - Hazard, Leafia, Kiiruma (Weaker? Not mentioned much at close to EoD)
Scumread - Ashlyn (me), Jaiden

my reads, unordered

Townread - Me
Townlean - Jaiden, CD, Jake, Guava (?) (justā€¦ remember the shit about ā€˜if the PR dieā€¦ā€™. This is me blatantly saying Iā€™m not the genie. Fuck off.)
Nulltown - Leafia
Null - Beancat
Nullscum - Zone, Kiiruma
Scumlean - Icet
Scumread - Hazard

places where we most significantly disagreed:
Myself, Jaiden, Icet
places where we somewhat disagreed:
Zone, Leafia, Beancat (null vs town), Jake (null vs town)
places where we somewhat agreed:
CD(towny), Hazard (scummy), Kiiruma (vaguely scummy)
places where we agreed:
Guava (towny, with concern)

1 Like

By Default CD has made an enemy of me and I might just wish to kill them specifically.

I could also see going after Leefee. I did not realize that they were playing this game until I checked up on post numbers.

1 Like

Yeah but tbh that just gives me the vibe that heā€™s realised heā€™s wrong but thatā€™s too embarrassing to admit and heā€™s trying to reason his way out of it LOL
Because like, really, for the memes? Thatā€™s your excuse? But literally being unconscious is not a good enough excuseā€¦ itā€™s certainly interesting

But I think it could come from a townie who is just too prideful. You and I should both know that making no sense =/= scum

That made it way harder for me to understand what was going on so Iā€™m just gonna quote it to uncolour it rq

Cool

You didnā€™t need to say this it wasnā€™t really implied by your previous statement

Yā€™all donā€™t need to be concerned about me :innocent::dizzy:

Then vote him lol
If you donā€™t want to see Hazard go over, do something about it

Kiiruma, most likely? if youā€™re town my thoughts regarding you/Icet somewhat fall apart, and Iā€™d need to relook at Icet to see how the interactions there are being considered. Kiiruma is somewhat scummy on their own, but not really much of an issue, but if the entire PoE is wrong I want them dead. Considering 1 PoE member (eliza) is dead, if youā€™re town too there starts to be an issue.
Guava is still a vague concern, but iā€™m not really looking at them at the moment.
gonna be real, jaiden still feels too emotionally real to be scum and im not sure why but iā€™m still trusting my brain on this one.
leafia is doing leafia things.
jake has fallen off but i want to believe i genuinely soulread someone off of a walmart meme and unless the game begins to tighten and i remain incorrect theyā€™re not a focus.
bean is someone i need to look at, as is zone.
zone feels genuinely wrong this game and my brain is getting tickled by the fact that they somehow snuck their way into arcticā€™s townreads but im not sure how. i also dislike the fact that theyā€™re the vote that damned eliza, but itā€™s not like they didnā€™t have prior concerns regarding it, although theyā€¦ were vaguely weak at the start? but, like, thatā€™s not a crime. they kinda went ā€œomg they said no vote they should dieā€ to ā€œhmmyes this is a good executionā€ and im kinda struggling to find a bridge in between
but considering its zone im not sure if there is an in-between

Good point.

VOTE: Corrupted_Dreamer

and thatā€™s the issue. a lot of town is putting effort into an already dying player. get the jump on it early cause i am telling you imma flip town and my main hope is town doesnā€™t give up cause of it. If kiiruma is in fact scum i would like a fact check on bean following such. bean and kiiruma feel alligned with bean soft defending him and kiiruma making space from bean

If thatā€™s the case I am sorry zone.

leafia is a ghost i swear. she appears then disapears when ever i remember she is here

1 Like

tin foil theory. does the role cop start straight away? could there have been a world where zone knew eliza was back up instantly

right i was gonna do something with this but doing the other stuff distracted me long enough that i forgot about it
why did arctic die over me
thats what im trying to figure out here
did they die because their reads were right, and mine are wrong?
i think jaiden is town, and its on my stronger end. i think icet is scum, and its on my stronger end.
until im proven wrong on these i dont think its this
leafia could theoretically kill arctic for scumreading her but she wasnt anywhere near his strongest scumread
icet did try and use it as a reason to push guava, though, soā€¦ weh?
also icet what the fuck is this post?

did they die because their reads were wrong, and scum wanted to push agenda using it?
they were wrong on me
i think they were wrong on jaiden
i think they were wrong on leafia
however none of these have really been mentioned yet today?
nobody has really evenā€¦ mentioned arctic except for icet and guava in response.
actually icet has mentioned them a few times now that im looking
also zone has a post that i want to come back to sometime soon

anyway
this one has merit specifically if icet is scum? if icet is scum im willing to clear guava.

did scum kill arctic because he was scary?
he had just pushed through a misexe on the town backup. he was also a solid midposter. im notā€¦ really sure about this one. i think if this was the case (i.e, icet is town and jaiden is scum), it would be coming from an overall less-experienced scumteam, people who had a bit of experience with arctic and knew he could townlead, but not enough to realize that he was very content to remain middle-of-the-pack for this game (although this couldve changed if he was left alive longer)

cool
i sure do believe ya buddy
or
i would, ifā€¦ there was any reason to.
what have you done thatā€™s been towny this game? it feels like you got pressured and then folded. this isnt intended to be rude, justā€¦ im not gonna reverse a read on you just cause you tell me im wrong.

dont expect you to. as i said before i am expecting to die today. just saying what will happen

generally speaking, games have a D1 start, which means that no actions occurred before the game started, so im going to presume not.

so
youre not going to try and give me any reason not to kill you?

ight just checking