ENA Genie 13er - mafia won lol update ur title hosts šŸ¤“ <- katze

pirating is not illegal until you show 6 other people :+1:

then im still a criminal

congratulations!

I love crime. Just last night I committed a crime (tax evasion)

2 Likes

The Mafia also likes crime

The Last mafia game i could find from Jake on mafia scum was in 2021. geez man never seen someone on as long of a town streak then you. and it seems he is alot more active and alot more questioning as scum then he is town. like he tries to stand ground and form connections instantly via questions and trust falls. but i dont know if this was how past jake used to play or this was how scum jake used to play.

Examples of 2021 jake mafia post
" Anti-towns are generally beneficial to execute

if

no scum have presented themselves.

Of course, I do find DGB a little scummy for trying to execute you to try and ā€˜validate informationā€™ and to ā€˜make sure that a miller claim doesnā€™t make it to endgameā€™, and I havenā€™t found anyone else worthwhile to vote.

I think Roden is likely to be Town here. Their mindset seems to be very town-oriented and in good faith, especially in [post 240]."

"Whoooo, misrepresentation! My favorite!
Firstly, you

completely

ignore your involvement in the entire thing despite me directly laying it infront of you.
Secondly, I am not such a baffoon as to directly implicate myself as being scum. You are trying to twist the lack of context I was required to not give by you to make me look bad.
Thirdly, Roden not only bought into the possibility of a traitor, but directly stated that you, the suspected traitor, were the traitor. If Roden was scum, then this makes no sense since you were the only one who was stated to be a possible traitor (by me, no less.)
Fourthly, T3 never said he believed in a Traitor, only that his experience in Normal games almost always had a traitor in them.
Fifthly, I havenā€™t been tunneling you. That may be what it seems to you, but that requires ignoring all the other interation Iā€™ve had in the game overall.

Iā€™m confident in my reads, and I will not let this sly misrepresentation go unnoticed. At this point Iā€™m ready for DGB to be formally executed."

Also seems to get angered easily. this is one of the many posts that he seems actively frustrated but again 2 year fucking time gap so i dont know if this is old jake or scum jake. in short AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. thankyou

iā€™ll re read jakes iso from this game compared to that but i still think its gonna be a very weak read. but it will give people something

This is completely different from the way heā€™s acted this game but you do have to admit that the game being two years ago eats a lot of the credibility this meta read has

Oh you did I just didnā€™t see it cuz my brain was looking at

1 Like

I know which is why i am so annoyed i read through the whole game then saw the date it was played

1 Like

What I would do to solidify your read if you havenā€™t already is look at a recent town game of his (preferably one you werenā€™t in) and see how it stacks up to the way heā€™s acted this game

fair call. ight guess i am reading through another jake game

Oh while your here. i have a few questions!

1. can you explain why you are specifically on corrupted

2. What are you expecting for the EoD.

Nice job buddy.
I can let you read through my first ever forum mafia game. Just be aware itā€™sā€¦ very dated.

Mate i know how you play. dont make me go more insane please

Ok then am I evil? Yes or no?

i put you high on my read list cause the actions your doing i dont see coming from a scum. like i dont see you defending me and accusing my accuserā€™s so much if you were scum unless you were prepared for me to flip today or tonight. at that point you wouldnt be wanting to hard defend me but soft defend me instead.

But i dont know something about your interactions with others is just weird. i dont like beanā€™s interactions with you and some setences you say are just uncomfy for me. so action wise i trust you but my gut is telling me something is off with you this game.

In short i dont want you executed and i am minorly town leaning you but like. your on the finest line in existance mate. my eyes are on you this game

2 Likes

(especially cause the last time you were scum and i was town you instantly buddied to me and had me all the way to final 3. which if you are doing that please fucking kill me before final 3 <3)

2 Likes

A

Hereā€™s a post where I had to condense all of my points towards CD into a bulletted list because someone was pretending to read my post but actually didnā€™t

1 Like

I think town will kill you with or without my help, much to my chagrin here

Realistically, you or CD dying, probably you
But my gut is telling me someone is going to start a crazy fire drill on Zone and heā€™ll end up dying because heā€™ll refuse to take his vote off Leafia for self preservation

1 Like