ENA Genie 13er - mafia won lol update ur title hosts 🤓 <- katze

@Hazardwaste who is this post about (I’m pretty sure I already know but I want you to state for the record)

Like who were you reading for in that game

Jake. i asked for a scum game and he said he hadnt played one in a while but to look at his mafiascum wiki to find games on there

1 Like

i am trying to push as many people out of my null today as i can
so then when i am dying people have as much info as they can that i can give

1 Like

which was jake you leafia and corrupted

Okay that’s what I thought

So literally what is this response to it :sob::sob:

And why are you not confused as to why he responded here

No one was even reading you :sob::sob:
I’m so fucking confused literally what motivated this interaction to happen none of the messages feel connected I think I’m having an aneurysm

Me checking Kiiruma’s pronouns for the millionth time because I see two people in his pfp and my neurons activate and go “they/them pronouns because they are two people”

2 Likes

again. friends outside of the forums so i took it as friendly banter. but if i remove that filter you are right. it was a fucking weird ass thing to say

1 Like

All I know is, guava I hope you’re wrong about your EoD predictions as I think this is just… town Hazard more than wolf Hazard. Think to the games you’ve been in with em

I’m trying to get Hazard to read me so I can read him.
So he can read me more.

read-ception?

I mean you have said that a way that you read me.
Is through me reading you.

So yeah? I guess it works.

1 Like

I’m just guessing based on the opinions of people who currently aren’t voting one of the top wagons

Right now five people have a vote on the top wagons
3 people are voting CD; Jake, Guava and Leafia
2 people are voting Hazard; Ashlyn and Icet

We can assume the two of them will vote the other in self preservation, making it 4-3

We can also throw Zone’s vote in the trash bin because it’ll be on Leafia, making it 4-3-1

You end up voting CD making it 5-3-1…

Wait maybe CD is actually more likely to be eliminated today

With these votes at 5-3-1 the only people not voting for a top wagon would be beancat and Jaiden making it at best for CD a 5-5-1 tie

my brain just said “at least it’s an odd number so we won’t be drawing rocks”

Opinions can change of course but as everyone stands now CD will probably be voted at EoD

Why you?
Y’all have already read each other enough I think :sob::sob:
Like you’re both on the town side of each other’s lists is that not good enough let’s read someone else

Because most of yall have me as null-scum and at least Hazard can read me decently

What I mean is if Hazard is already townreading you is it not more productive for him to read someone else as opposed to you two echoing back and forth the same reads of each other

also can i just say. i only just remembered the genie

1 Like

i would have thought there would have been more talk about wishes

Yes, the genie.
The only thing preventing this game from being pure vanilla

Town casually publicly narrowing the genie down to like 5 people with offhanded comments