ENA Genie 13er - mafia won lol update ur title hosts 🤓 <- katze

I haven’t been nightkilled in so fucken long

i’ll not live a second. watch me

1 Like

I was N2ed my first game. N1ed my second. And then I was not ever nightkilled as a solo player on FoL ever again

actually i somehow forgot the biggest skill issue of all - scumreading CD

i am nor really sure what the case here was. the fact they were pushing a lot of people? this is not a textbook scum behaviour- in fact the manner he went about doing it to piss off as many people as possible was more likely to come from town. i’m not sure if pushes against him were omgus or perhaps emotionally driven, but the harsh reality imo was that the dude was just blatant town, and if we didn’t waste as much time debating his alignment on day 1 and day 2 we could have been talking about where the wolves were at

i do, however, see the other perspective here, in that CD was not the easiest person to work with. i think this was especially relevant given that there was no real town leader this game to act as a mediator. but i think it’s important to bear in mind these biases when reading the alignment of players, because this did not make CD scum

i think i’ve died n1 in a lot of my towngames on this site, without even having particularly good reads. almost every time i’ve said in dvc “well i wouldn’t die if i was massively wrong” and i’ve still usually been quite wrong lol. the reality is if there is a strong/loud wolf then the path to victory is to just kill the people that can rally a town against them at some point, even if they do not currently suspect them, and there are not usually many of these players, which makes the task quite easy

1 Like

CD in a nutshell:

4 Likes

I agree with Eliza, good copypasta

1 Like

I see where ice got that phrase from

1 Like

That’s actually where I got that from :wowee:

1 Like

Rap battle parody

1 Like

@Zone_Q11

You shouldn’t be proud of this.

Did town seriously not execute Achro? Wow. He was practically outed scum for how he defended Jake.

1 Like

Until Jaiden openwolfed EoD 1 I was even townreading her.

I’m proud I correctly read Kiiruma as a wolf D1 too. Not so proud that I reversed that read on him. I need to trust my gut more early game.

1 Like

The exact inverse is true of me.

Ur just

A good N1 kill what can I say

1 Like

Btw i have updated the thread title to more accurately represent the game state

1 Like

since when did u have mod powers

I don’t

I’m just 1 of 2 users that’s trust level 3, meaning I can specifically edit thread titles

1 Like

I’ve always had these powers lol

If you want me to make the title normal I can do that too

1 Like