Face Your Fears (BOTC) - [2/9] - Evil Wins

I changed my mind I nominate Mystix for being more here than some but still not doing very much in my opinion. does this count as a true statement

Mistyx is a Traveller, and therefore cannot be affected by any abilities according to the Moonlight fabled. The almanac also doesn’t track subjective statements as being true or false.

oh

hm

do i still get to use a normal nomination after nomming an outsider

You can simultaneously nominate and call for exile in the same day, yes.

I would like to /Formally N̸o̷m̸i̵n̴a̴t̸e̶ Pigeon.

Consider this legal Melanie King insurance. Pigeon is not necessarily a player who should die today, but he is a player in this game (true statement).

During our whisper he sorta just rephrased or mimicked my own directions, and seemed to focus on sharing information as a roadblock of sorts (which is what I’ve found I tend to do as evil, so it makes sense for others to do so as well). Then he griped about the inertness in public, which was just an empty observation of sorts. Anyone who actively attempts to push energy or direction into the game is more likely to be good in my eyes, and Pigeon doesn’t fall into that camp.

The original post is admittedly very confusing about this, but voting a person yourself counts as nominating them. I will count the last two as official nominations.

1 Like

/visit storyteller @Jonathan_Sims

do i just do that

1 Like

You’re all good. It specifically matters in the case of nominating without voting, but it does make it somewhat messier to survey as a host.

Alright

As a person and character that doesn’t really hve anything on D1 is there really any reason to kill anyone on D1

There’s always the standard reason of eliminating a suspect from the pool; while also stealing a kill from the Demon. There’s no Cannibal or Undertaker-esque role, though.

I don’t see reason to elim tbh

Nobody seems to have anything. Which is fine, quite a few roles have delayed information or effects, but I don’t quite think there’s actually nothing to be shared. I think people are just being way too quiet with no discernible cause.

i have something but it kinda sucks honestly

1 Like

well i suppose its got its uses if you’re careful about it

1 Like

I’m good in about 20 minutes or so

i think we should get three noms

even if we don’t vote anyone