Face Your Fears (BOTC) - [2/9] - Evil Wins

Simulate a thousand simultaneous games of Face Your Fears and lose every single one of them…

Oh geez. Mikaela’s price is basically an Amnesiac ability, looking at the grimoire.

i wanted to :> at you but the site yelled at me because it’s not a complete sentence or whatever

1 Like

@May top 5 fruits?

Insert obvious joke here. Peaches raspberries pomegranates mangoes oranges

Not necessarily ordered

Reading the grimoire page, it doesn’t actually seem that bad. I was vaguely concerned your ability’s price would have the potential to make the game unsolvable, or to actively mislead.
You can save multiple abilities and give them all at once at a later time.

I don’t think we have Sasha/Melanie or Jonah Magnus in this playercount.

A Martin [-1] or Jurgen bluffing Townsfolk seems all the more likely for every moment that passes.
Mikaela giving a Martin ability might be worth considering, although I’m not going to impose my will onto how anybody else wants to use their ability.

for balance reasons i do not think the demon is the archivist at this playercount

noted

I’d be more concerned about the Archivist-Lonely combination than the actual role itself, kinda. It just becomes a Zombuul in that state.

i assume spiral is out of play

based on what

Eh. It’s impossible to know yet for sure, and the Spiral’s ability is useful enough to warrant its existence. Perhaps in an Eye world.

outsider math

oh i didnt realize this was a 2 outsider script

yeah tracks

not script playercount you know what i mean

…Eye is really reasonable, actually. It’s the most standard Demon in the selection catalogue, for sure.

Mikaela can only name Townsfolk, so my Martin musing was impossible from the start.

i think ive decided on what ability im gonna give out?

ill probably do it soon bc noms are about to open

Well, uh… it started with a kinda weird creature in some alleyway. It was trying it’s hardest to bait some guy in, for… some reason. It’s hard to get those sorta things that imagination springs up. It doesn’t feel like dreaming. It’s harder to explain then that.

Nominations are open. Day ends in 24 hours.