Face Your Fears (BOTC) - [2/9] - Evil Wins

Regarding evil characters, we cannot differentiate between the existence of Jonah Magnus or Gertrude Robinson; but the Eye requires three coincidences to be true, and only Nuto can be Archivist if there’s another explainable cause for my death. Taking the path of least resistance, we have Gertrude Robinson in-play.

Alternatively, Pandora could be the Archivist with the Slaughter’s ability. This would render its nomination yesterday, particularly since it means killing a player before marking them, but it is by definition a possible arrangement.

But those are the only two players it could realistically be.

This mech stuff I will admit has flown COMPLETELY over my head

But I’m sure this is either good or bad depending on the team you’re on

Basically pretend it’s BMR with the supposed complexity of Midnight and you’ll understand completely.

:sob:

1 Like

Don’t worry, that’s a lie. It’s only an intermediate script! You know, like SNV!

Although Archivist would be a perfect complex-rated character and I’m not pretending otherwise.

I’m going to pretend I understood any of this and nod and smile

1 Like

The Archivist basically just steals and copies Townsfolk abilities, uses all of them concurrently, and wins after gaining all of them. It’s very much a mess, and the wording clarifies it at the expense of eligibility. It’s all good, though.

Incredible

1 Like

How’s your own perspective, Jarek? You were busy somewhat yesterday, but how do you feel about your own role?

:thinking:

Enigmatic

1 Like

Curious. How are you on the way to figuring it out? Cracking that nut, as it were?

Honestly I have more questions and answers but It is day 2 so I don’t think I’m too suprised

1 Like

I’m confident you’ll get it, don’t worry. If not, there’ll be people to help out.

I am notoriously bad at being good at BOTF specifically but I will try my best

It’s mostly the format. the format is just brainrot to me for some reason. I still like it though.

1 Like

i think that increased activity from me is NAI I’m just not right this second as sick as i have been for a little while

i’m not evil but you could kill me if you want tomorrow because we’ll have gotten basically everything we can out of my ability

information-wise