Face Your Fears (BOTC) - [2/9] - Evil Wins

so either 1+ of them is evil or i am

1 Like

I could dig that. So is that presumably the reason why you waited to vote Pigeon until right at the end of day yesterday, whilst also voting elsewhere?

no i got this info this night

Interesting

Your information’s all the more helpful if your neighbours survive long enough, wouldn’t you say? If one dies immediately, you couldn’t check them.

1 Like

i think so

My villager motivation is I don’t know what’s worth saying public but I do have further things in mind for private

The hosts didn’t say anything, but nominations would’ve opened a few hours ago.

1 Like

Nominations opened 3 hours and 4 minutes ago. You have 20 hours and 56 minutes remaining.

Stating agreement with what was discussed.
The only question about Jonah possibilities would be if you think your ability was extremely helpful to town.

As I feel like with that demon it should often be a combination of doing great during the day but ability also having helped town quite a bit too.

Cool, I was gauging whether the topic had been privately reviewed between you both to determine Kiiruma/May equity.

My mechanical ability wasn’t particularly useful or beneficial yesterday, no.

1 Like

Hm. That’s interesting.
Although you not coming out with your evil side means that we can’t exactly make an informed decision of whether you’re evil or whether Pigeon’s evil (Fmpov)

But then again I’m not exactly surprised you’d keep that quiet.
I’ve been avoiding talking to people for the most part on purpose.

FWIW I think prisma is good and that’s valuable since it narrows down who the demon is by 1

2 Likes

And I’m certain Magnus is good and Jarek is likely good which narrows it by a further one (Magnus is dead, obviously)

I just need to talk to Mistyx

1 Like

Could somebody please nominate Pandora?
Preferably somebody other than Prisma, if we can afford to pick and choose.

For which reason?

To deliberately elucidate the constructs of my mind is a delicate and dubious venture.

In short, I’d think you would find your nomination better reserved for the same recipient as yesterday.

@Jarek @Kiiruma
How would either of you feel about whispering the singular lonely dead player?

Then I shall nominate Nuto @Jonathan_Sims

1 Like

I’d be happy to do so.

1 Like