Face Your Fears (BOTC) - [2/9] - Evil Wins

You were jergenified?

Kiiruma’s death doesn’t align with my envisioned worldview.
I think Pandora is Gertrude, and Pigeon is Tim Stoker. Will discuss in detail later.

Looking forward to it

My biggest issue is I’m somebody who’s stuck to myself so it’s possible I was targeted because of that.
It’s rather frustrating but it was a good hit either way.

Like what caused you to even do that in the first place

hell o

Idk

I was confused when it was called out lmao

But it was explained my choice of words and behavior was the reason, trying to subtly say I’m Jurgen while not being subtle at all xD

Jurgen Leitner claims can be executed whilst dead according to the Fabled.

That wasn’t a claim, it was explaining what I was told after I got executed

Unless you didn’t mention something major yesterday, I don’t think you would’ve been the Jonah kill last night (unless May is evil).

Prisma should probably share the Mikaela ability usage publicly. I don’t believe there’s a weakness to sharing such information unless it needs to be cross-referenced and confirmed first.

@Jarek can we whisper today?

I mean it’s possible that my ability helped town a lot and that my gathering of info / confirmation chain is what would cause me to be Jonah’d.
As for my conversation with May it wasn’t anything too revealing.

That was The Vast

It gave your name, Magnus

I suspect Jarek to be The Vast because of our whisper where he says he received my name

Sure

Mechanical hard confirmation that I was the most useful player on D1.

/Whisper @Jarek.

/accept

Or maybe not since I would’ve been drunk from Jarek receiving my name, right?

Since my use of the ability would count as a copy it would have been used after Jarek’s

Socially I feel like you acted like Tim Stoker in our whisper, not me

That is what the person who is Tim would say

We can’t trust just your word, I’m more inclined to believe Magnus since they say they’ll elaborate soon