Face Your Fears (BOTC) - [2/9] - Evil Wins

i’m not gertrude for the record

but i’ve used my abiliry for all it’s worth

i hardclaim desolation. i have guessed all of the minions i think could be in play

(so not martin)

one should be dead any day now

(unless it’s martin)

excellent

@Moll lemme know whenever you’re around, please.

the minion dies even if i’m dead so you can kill me today unless you think we live in martinworld. i don’t for the record

You don’t believe this. You neither thought it earlier on when you were pushing Melanie worlds, nor does it make sense to consider now. You accepted my nomination on your slot because you agreed with my scrutinisation.

OK well I don’t really think you’re Tim
But I do think my interactions with you didn’t seem like one where I was looking for a fellow wolf, but what you said there seems like it could have potentially been that

That. Might’ve. Been. My fault

I deeply apologise

What…?

You got executed because of something you said in our whisper

1 Like

Yes, something I said

You made some messages implying Jurgen Leitner except I didn’t pick up what you were putting down cause I was tired as fuck and I was like “are you claiming Stranger???” and answering that is hwen you got executed

1 Like

Yeah but I still accidentally provoked you into saying it

Doesn’t matter anymore lmao

Most of it was also my misunderstanding of madness

1 Like

Listen in my first BotC game I accidentally made my evil teammate break Ceremadness becasue of something I asked them in a wihsper (storytellers were listening), and I was like “DON’T ANSWER THAT QUESTION” and they answered the question and got executed. And EVERYBODY said it was my fault