Face Your Fears (BOTC) - [2/9] - Evil Wins

I explained that it was a willful lie

That’s a fancy way of saying that from your perspective, crazynuto is confirmed
That… really isn’t that much information

What? No it isn’t. 1 from [pandora/Jarek] and one from [Moll/pigeon]. That means it can’t be pandora & Jarek together, or Moll and you together. It means dead players can’t be evil. It means there’s only four possible teams: pandora/Moll, pandora/pigeon, Jarek/moll, Jarek/pigeon.

Obviously, if either of us have been poisoned or Kiiruma is evil, this breaks down. But it’s extremely good information! What are you saying!

Eh it increases the likelihood of Pigeon being evil, that’s for sure.
But there’s always a world in which it’s Bionic + Moll, we have nothing against that.

Somebody alive, please feel free to nominate with consideration for your own abilities. Repeating D1 wouldn’t be especially ideal.

I’ll just say it, then. Sure.
Moll claiming Outsider aligns perfectly with the expected distribution.

Outsider modification is on the script.

Except unlike a Godfather, it doesn’t know whether it adds or removes one, and consequently whether it’s safe to bluff; and furthermore, it’s also a highly traceable Minion ability.

1 Like

@Jarek
@thepigeonnyc
@Bionic
@Moll
@crazynuto
@Pandora
@May

Dutiful reminder the day ends in thirteen hours, and we have zero nominations on the board.

VOTE: nuto true statment time. Mystix thought they were wolfy. subjective statement time. i just want to kill someone let’s kill someone and not sleepwalk into losing

There is absolutely no way you’re town, May literally confirmed nuto
VOTE: pandora

Pandora has probably been the most socially suspicious person here after the D1 nominating Magnus and D3 nominating nuto

Oh wait I forgot to declare a true statement
Um
I assume it’s too late for “May literally confirmed nuto” to count as a true statement

I mean May/Nuto can be a world.
Nuto’s good if May is good.

I think pandora is a likely Demon candidate here, I think she’s probably evil even if not, and she’s claiming a role that doesn’t have utility left. Favoured execution

1 Like

i mustve missed this

killing me is fine

VOTE: Pandora
VOTE: Jarek

I’ll nominate myself just so that people have that choice since I’m seeing the worlds built with me as evil somehow? I have no idea how. But I guess I wouldn’t know so whatever

jesus christ more people vote for me

if town never kills we literally never win