Face Your Fears (BOTC) - [2/9] - Evil Wins

there’s literally no way for town to win if we don’t kill

wait no there’s six people alive ghat’s fine

4 is fine

How have there only been eleven posts in seven hours what
Most of which are from the same person
This is like a crucial point in the game where is everyone

Personally I know nothing about anyone and I have no particular care to figure out who people are so

i’m going to lay down. for pain reasons. i’m not happy about the gamestate. i’m also not going to not kill myself just so we kill SOMEONE. but if i come back and i die because town has said nothing since i left i will be very cross
VOTE: pandora
VOTE: jarek

bad start for the record. but i want to clarify that if town decides it wants to kill me and doesnt just sleepwalk into it that is Fine

Pigeon nominating Pandora is a spooky turn, and it concerns me that we’re off the mark somewhere.

I’ll expend my dead vote if required. Good morning.

I’ve got no idea where to place my vote

So far it seems Pandora and Jarek are the popular choices

Jarek self-nominated to give town the option, and then Pandora jumped on it.
Since both are voting Pandora…

You’re dead, Prisma, meaning you can only vote once ever. Save it unless it’s absolutely required.

Alright then

With that said, we’d require a minimum of four votes to execute somebody, to make up half of seven alive players. Meaning we’d need every alive good player to vote freely, effectively.

Because 2.5 of them are currently away from the game, that’s unlikely to occur.

Yeah I guess I should expect them to but I don’t like the whole “kill me if you want” and then they vote me. Still. The choice is there, and I don’t regret giving it to people since I doubt I’ll have a clue what’s going on this game ever

VOTE: May

VOTE: Nuto Jarek Pandora

VOTE: Nuto

VOTE: Jarek

VOTE: Pandora

Hm?..